Discussion Footy Jumper Tipping Megathread (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright I think rather than clogging up the weekly threads with "Tips Submitted" posts I'm going to create a tipping megathread where all the games can be housed. This won't signal the end of the weekly discussion threads but will rather run alongside them.

It's not a foolproof method but I think it's pretty good.

Alright I think rather than clogging up the weekly threads with "Tips Submitted" posts I'm going to create a tipping megathread where all the games can be housed. This won't signal the end of the weekly discussion threads but will rather run alongside them.

It's not a foolproof method but I think it's pretty good.
Thanks for the quick response in resolving this issue. Much appreciated.

And FWIW, Gibbsy, I reckon that my preference post and other similar posts should be in the weekly discussion, rather than tipping. IMO is isn't really to do with the tipping, more just what we'd like to see in the round.

And FWIW, Gibbsy, I reckon that my preference post and other similar posts should be in the weekly discussion, rather than tipping. IMO is isn't really to do with the tipping, more just what we'd like to see in the round.
I agree with you here.

This also goes for mine and TGDesigns' posts. It's what we want to see worn, not our predictions. Though from now on, I think it best that we put it in spoiler tags in the discussion thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I think too - I just forgot to move yours back

Rounds 1 and 2 tipped- is it normal to not see yours or anyone else's tips?

Rounds 1 and 2 tipped- is it normal to not see yours or anyone else's tips?
The benefit of doing it off-site was that people wouldn't be influenced by other tippers and therefore the results would be better. Last season we used the graphics to publicly post the tips.

As for seeing everyone's tip, I'll most likely post the spreadsheet with all the tips after the full lockout (which is Saturday afternoon this week).

The benefit of doing it off-site was that people wouldn't be influenced by other tippers and therefore the results would be better. Last season we used the graphics to publicly post the tips.

As for seeing everyone's tip, I'll most likely post the spreadsheet with all the tips after the full lockout (which is Saturday afternoon this week).

yeh no worries- just making sure as I can't see my own tips after I submitted them. All good!

Also I do not suggest that people go and rush into the Round 2 tipping. This is because more information will come to light, and through didcussion you may decide otherwise.

The reason I have opened up two rounds, and it will always be like this is just in case people are not able to access the tipping for a week.

Also I do not suggest that people go and rush into the Round 2 tipping. This is because more information will come to light, and through didcussion you may decide otherwise.

The reason I have opened up two rounds, and it will always be like this is just in case people are not able to access the tipping for a week.
from what im aware of their was nothing happening for round 2 so i went and did it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back