Fremantle Vs. Port Adelaide - Rd 23, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Very brave comeback from port towards the end there

Where was their bravery when we scored 9 on the trot?

8 day break v 6, full strength we're missing a couple. Nothing brave about kicking the last 5 when we've blown it out.

Reminded me of the Eagles game when Eagles kicked the last few late and made it seem like a closer game.

We blew Port off the park in 40 mins of football that showed what a top 4 side can do.

If port couldnt beat a tiring injury affected Freo with two extra days with no Fyfe you can pretty much put a line through them for September. Even the umps were chipping in trying to help out.

lol

Is there game that the umps don't have it in for the purple haze? Even in victory the purple haze cannot be gracious, dear me.

Phew! Great game Port and all the best next week....Pretty sure you guys have a few games left before your season is over.
I suspect, a blood thirsty final in Sydney next week. These two sides mangling each other for a shot at the prelim. So I wonder do clubs with second chances really go for the jugular in these qualifiers or just maybe get there. Sometimes the weeks rest is worse than the playing, only injuries are of concern.

If port couldnt beat a tiring injury affected Freo with two extra days with no Fyfe you can pretty much put a line through them for September. Even the umps were chipping in.
If results fall the way they should, and we play you again in two weeks, I hope we flog you. Purely because of the way Freo supporters are carrying on. There's a lot to be said for being humble victors.

If port couldnt beat a tiring injury affected Freo with two extra days with no Fyfe you can pretty much put a line through them for September. Even the umps were chipping in trying to help out.

Agree, Port aren't ready this year but they are great to watch though.

On the contrary, if Freo don't win the flag this year you can pretty much put a line through them for next 5 years.

If results fall the way they should, and we play you again in two weeks, I hope we flog you. Purely because of the way Freo supporters are carrying on. There's a lot to be said for being humble victors.
Port fans now know what Geelong supporters have had to put up with from the purple stains, they are insufferable especially for a team that has done absolutely nothing of note to date.

The best part of today's result is that we'll only have one more painful 'never tear us apart' rendition for the rest of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best part of today's result is that we'll only have one more painful 'never tear us apart' rendition for the rest of the year.

Either way Port were only getting one more home final, all this changes was the week when we get it. Are you new to the game or something? The finals rules really aren't that hard to figure out.

I suspect, a blood thirsty final in Sydney next week. These two sides mangling each other for a shot at the prelim. So I wonder do clubs with second chances really go for the jugular in these qualifiers or just maybe get there. Sometimes the weeks rest is worse than the playing, only injuries are of concern.
Yeah na you allways go for the jugular in any final.

Port fans now know what Geelong supporters have had to put up with from the purple stains, they are insufferable especially for a team that has done absolutely nothing of note to date.
U still hurting from when we beat you in the finals last year are ya

Either way Port were only getting one more home final, all this changes was the week when we get it. Are you new to the game or something? The finals rules really aren't that hard to figure out.
Haha, your feral supporters would sing it in any final they partake in. I was referring to the probability that you'll get knocked out next week and you won't have another chance to sing it.

lol

Is there game that the umps don't have it in for the purple haze? Even in victory the purple haze cannot be gracious, dear me.

lol

Is there a game where Geelong fans don't have a giant purple dick up their arse? Even if they're not playing us they seem to be obsessed

Where was their bravery when we scored 9 on the trot?

8 day break v 6, full strength we're missing a couple. Nothing brave about kicking the last 5 when we've blown it out.

Reminded me of the Eagles game when Eagles kicked the last few late and made it seem like a closer game.

We blew Port off the park in 40 mins of football that showed what a top 4 side can do.
Never get cocky. This was a home game last match of the season, and you were playing in WA.

If you had have lost, it would have been ridiculous, you were never going to lose. But that's today? This year could see anything happen. The finals is a different animal altogether , have you hardened up enough, will Sydney show you what its about, will you get monstered next week, will you pull one out of the hat , have you really been dominant this year, have you heard any squeaks in the Freo wheels, will Pav miss or hit the spot under real pressure. All will be answered, for all of us , but next week will tell part of the story.
Don't put too much on today , I bet your coach won't , Port have dropped off lately and their Carlton wipe out was because the blues decided not to turn up.

You do go well at home. Don't you?

Port and young and tired, needed to be extra careful with the trip back home before next week which is when the real stuff begins. Umps were ignoring Freo defenders holding Schulz and Wingard and Gray which hurt our chances inside 50. If Freo can't convincingly beat the 3rd youngest side in the comp at home, put a line through them for September. Umps won't turn a blind eye so much in finals.

Many of us found your supporters to be quite unsavory throughout the week.

Par for course

Remove this Banner Ad

Back