Review Freo Go on the Road and win by 48 with Tabs Beating Up His Bunnies

Remove this Banner Ad

- Tabs with a career high 7 goals and never looked like missing

- Brodie, Brayshaw and Serong dominating in the midfield

- Pearce, Cox and Ryan holding it down back.

- Darcy dominating

- Clark, Colyer, Acres and Banfield played solidly

- 2nd on the ladder

Perfect weekend.

Great team effort built on 2nd half midfield dominance with more midfield run & quicker & longer inside 50 entries.
Those blokes who were struggling at half time steadied & Big Darce started to dominate. Tabs 7.0 & Freo 16.11 shows how much easier a win can be with straighter kicking.

• Brodie- What a *n player, definitely becoming one of our top 4 midfielders
  • Noddy- Our prayers have finally be answered, a bloody winger!! Tucker is not good enough to be the lace on this kids' shoes! Seriously he has great vision, a booming left kick, pace and awesome I50 delivery. The wing is his.

As dismal as all the half backs were in the first half, was so good to see they were still willing to have a crack with their disposal instead of retreating into their shell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need a cold shower after that 2nd half.

Noddy is a ******* gun and if he doesn't get the rising star nom then something is seriously wrong.

Once we stopped turning it over and winning clearances we just killed them.

Young, Chappy, Walker, and Clarke should be very worried if Wilson starts playing well at Peel if those kinds of 1st half performances become the norm.

Very happy with that. I thought it might be close but we broke their hearts in the 3rd quarter. Out coached and outplayed them.

The side is coming along nicely and will only get better as the experience grows and we get a couple back.

Sets up what should be a great game next week.

That bombers poster called it.

Matt Carey.

Good learning curve for Chappy, Clark and Young.

Walker did a few nice things.

Acres was great. I wouldn't drop Walters yet, but if we lost I would.

Outstanding win on the road and another entertaining game from freo. We are playing great footy. Very fun to watch.

And fast Freddy. Hes a jet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back