MRP / Trib. Fyfe, Dawson facing suspensions..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for posting that scon. :thumbsu:

Keeping incompetent administrations afloat as a way of encouraging a mindset of dependence on the AFL is another self-interested policy the author does not mention.

Agreed, though I think Demetriou's total lack of accountability was an even more significant enabler of those "follies" than self-belief.
I meant to say yesterday Crippa that I agreed entirely with your comments here regarding the mechanics of moral and administrative weakness embedded in AFL house.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fat Vlad The Amoral Dictator has just declared the rule is right/citing the NRL's current tragedy as evidence for the need to protect the head and "you only have to listen to the Dockers coach Ross Lyon who has said that it is the rule.":confused:(circular or what)
Just a few more unaccompanied Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance moves from the great man.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:

Fat Vlad The Amoral Dictator has just declared the rule is right/citing the NRL's current tragedy as evidence for the need to protect the head and "you only have to listen to the Dockers coach Ross Lyon who has said that it is the rule.":confused:(circular or what)
Just a few more unaccompanied Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance moves from the great man.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad:

Be careful with the Astaire and Rogers references. Your letting your age out of the bag.
Doubt many of the whippersnappers on here have heard of either

So hang on, Risca was at risk of becoming a quadreplegic because he and Fyfe clashed heads?

Seriously, WTF!!!

More of a Gene Kelly man myself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why didn't they cite the semi-spear tackle on Sheridan? He was lifted off the ground and slammed in two motions, it looked really bad but there was no injury so no foul. This is the biggest mistake of the system as they are not preventing incidents or teaching, they are just reacting to injuries.

Head clashes are always going to happen due to the nature of the sport so unless you are doing something you are not allowed to do, why not call them an accident? Your concussion will not be less if you bang heads while being tackled or being bumped.

Sooooo this will be interesting. Mcveigh with a similar report to Fyfe in the swans game. Was his shoulder that made contact with the head not head on head. What will you do AFL ????

Matera should go with a bump on Adcock. Adcock went off with a cut head. Stephen May crunched Zorko with a bump. My opinion in that he hit his head but that not go. And if the MRP was fair Merrett should get at double Fyfe. He'll probably get 1 or 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back