Shield Game 5: Victoria vs Western Australia, Junction Oval, Monday 17th-Thursday 20th October, 10:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Oof! Umps trolling the visitors at this point.

Not out:
View attachment 1540050

Out:
View attachment 1540051
There are shockers. There are damn shockers. And then there are "What the * shockers"
Both were the latter.
I read on Fox that Hanscombe was "Selfless" in his decision to declare short of his 300. What Fckn joke, "Selfish" more like it.
The VCA would like to thank Vic Roads for the strip they provided for this and future games.

Ball hit the pad and going on to hit the stumps.

It’s a very easy to give LBW.

If Hardie has a problem maybe next time he can try using the bat…
Maybe if he was defending 15 stumps he'd feel compelled to use his bat to that ball.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it the same umpire each time?

Two abysmal decisions, that's for sure.
Hopefully it is, that way he doesn't have to split the 'bonus'.

There are shockers. There are damn shockers. And then there are "What the * shockers"
Both were the latter.
I read on Fox that Hanscombe was "Selfless" in his decision to declare short of his 300. What Fckn joke, "Selfish" more like it.
The VCA would like to thank Vic Roads for the strip they provided for this and future games.

Yet when a decent bowling attack got use of the day 4 pitch they took 5 wickets pretty quickly. Don’t blame the curators cos WA rolled out a Z grade bowling attack.

open the other eye for once Eddie, that might have turned enough to hit about 5th stump

Hilarious being called biased by WA supporters…😂😂😂😂
You are the most one eyed supporter here. Puck was out. Hardie was not. Both were terrible decisions

Given he is batting 8 - can almost lock this in
And Short proves me an idiot with his batting in this game.
And yeah, the batting at 7 last year, and now 8 is my biggest knock on him.
He’s a batsman primarily.

I’m just a critic fan of him if you know what I mean, I hope he does well, therefore he sometimes shits me lol.

He scores big for Willetton opening, would like him to be a Shield regular.

Either you are biased or you have zero understanding of the LBW law.

Take your pick.

It’s very simple, given no shot was offered the only thing the umpire has to consider is, in his opinion is the ball going to hit the stumps.

But it’s a Victorian bowler so of course 90% of posters are up in arms and then there’s the ‘Victorians’ who take the other side all the time. But if this was a test match and Australia was bowling most posters would say bad luck, use your bat next time…

Sandgroper hack should use his bat. The good part of this boring draw is running through the batting lineup in the 2nd dig as a reminder they're overrated scrubs. 3-4 average bats, a cheat and Cartwright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back