Shield Victoria Vs Western Australia, CitiPower Centre, 11-14th March 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

han-solo-bad-feeling.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kellaway's someone who looks promising every time I've watched him. Think he could be someone who puts it all together at 24/25 and starts pushing for a test spot

Seems to get a lot of starts. Goodwin is another that I think looks the goods early on. I know Davies has been making runs and that's great to see but he didn't really pass the eye test the other day when I was watching but he keeps making runs which is what matters.

Seems to get a lot of starts. Goodwin is another that I think looks the goods early on. I know Davies has been making runs and that's great to see but he didn't really pass the eye test the other day when I was watching but he keeps making runs which is what matters.
My exact thoughts, said elsewhere Davies has the most village looking technique to average 50 in first class cricket I've seen. Definitely never batting higher than 5 but could work really well with green at 4. Hopefully Kellaway and Goodwin have moved to at least McSweeney levels when they hit the same age (maybe I just like watching lefty cover drives).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back