Shield Western Australia Vs Victoria @ WACA, March 14th-17th 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Or QLD don't win and we're home also I assume ?
No.

Vic win and they're in.
Vic Draw, Qld have to win
Vic lose, Qld have to win or draw.

QLD are 0.08 points ahead after first innings. They're not winning from this point 179 runs behind, barring a Tas batting disaster. Their fate rests of WA batting the entire day and the rain coming.

QLD are 0.08 points ahead after first innings. They're not winning from this point 179 runs behind, barring a Tas batting disaster. Their fate rests of WA batting the entire day and the rain coming.
Boland has removed the night watchman all ready.Vics need 6 more wickets.

Thanks mate. I haven't been aware of this rule throughout the whole season. Thus the Vics need to not have a worse match result than Queensland to make the Final.
It's been in place for a while.
Confusing.I thought right now Vict are certain finalists.So is Qld still 2nd at the moment?
Victoria are second by 0.02, if Victoria win they're home.
No, they aren't. They're 0.02 behind because the 7th wicket fell after 100 overs.

It's been in place for a while.

Victoria are second by 0.02, if Victoria win they're home.

No, they aren't. They're 0.02 behind because the 7th wicket fell after 100 overs.
My mistake I forgot they only took 6 wickets in 100 overs. QLD only needed 3 more runs.
Vic WA final it is then.

It’s up to Cartwright and Turner now.
Still slightly confident, but this has to be a big partnership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cartwright was holding WA together. Now looks like an easy win to the Vics which will get em into the final for a rematch. Will Inglis be back from India in time?

Well its interesting that you say that...and most likely Inglis will be mixing the cordial for the three games

The last ODI is the 22 the shield is on the 23.....

So I can see this happening....inglis on the bench for the first two ODI then plays in the last ODI on the 22 so then he cannot play the shield on the 23rd :rolleyes:

or inglis misses the first two ODI and they send him back for the shield final after also missing the third ODI ? :D

Up to tea, 87 runs in 45 overs today. That's with Cartwright actually chugging along nicely until Hardie's wicket. What the fk are they playing at? Meanwhile Harris and Short both smashed boundaries around like it was North Sydney Oval.

Up to tea, 87 runs in 45 overs today. That's with Cartwright actually chugging along nicely until Hardie's wicket. What the fk are they playing at? Meanwhile Harris and Short both smashed boundaries around like it was North Sydney Oval.
The old try and bore them to sleep strategy

Seems like if we're gonna lose, we might as well get an extra day's rest.

It's raining here close to the ground

So much for WA fans saying it never rains in Perth…
Oh what an intelligent, brave sledge. We are so hurt.
We’ve had some light drizzle today. Probably 3 days of clouds since Christmas, and the miserable internet troll decides this drizzle is a good reason to gob off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back