Shield Victoria Vs Western Australia, CitiPower Centre, 11-14th March 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how Cricinfo have an article about WA leapfrogging Tasmania into first place, and alongside the article? A table that has Tassie on top.

How can Cricinfo and cricket.com.au not be able to publish a live table?

I love how Cricinfo have an article about WA leapfrogging Tasmania into first place, and alongside the article? A table that has Tassie on top.

How can Cricinfo and cricket.com.au not be able to publish a live table?
Cricinfo probably gets their table updates from CA. They don't care that much about Oz domestic cricket. But I'm sure if it was Indian Domestic Comp B, it would be updated within 5 seconds of the match conclusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cricinfo probably gets their table updates from CA. They don't care that much about Oz domestic cricket. But I'm sure if it was Indian Domestic Comp B, it would be updated within 5 seconds of the match conclusion.
Exactly, the Shield isn't a big enough competition to warrant it, someone will get round to it when they can. For the record, the table was updated about 10 minutes after I spotted the initial discrepancy, which was only about five minutes after the game ended.

Missed Merlo, would have made a double century to carry the side to the final.
Right on cue, the happiest man on the planet that the Vic's lost!

Right on cue, the happiest man on the planet that the Vic's lost!

lol, wouldn’t even make the top 50 happiest people in this forum, just because I can admit the team is s**t doesn’t mean it makes me happy.

Meanwhile everyone outside of Victoria is very happy, especially the West Australians who many have never seen the state lose to Victoria.

lol, wouldn’t even make the top 50 happiest people in this forum, just because I can admit the team is s**t doesn’t mean it makes me happy.

Meanwhile everyone outside of Victoria is very happy, especially the West Australians who many have never seen the state lose to Victoria.
Nah, definitely the happiest. Never post when we're winning, only when we lose.

And we literally beat them last season to make the final but don't let facts get in the way of a good whinge from you!

Wade's going to play the shield final before going to the IPL, wonder if Marsh and Green can ask the same

Difference being Wade is unlikely to be in his top IPL side (he was dropped last season basically sat on the bench). Green batted 3 the whole IPL and Marah is a certain selection. Somehow doubt the IpL side would love not having key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back