Game Day Gameday AFLM Round 16: Fremantle vs Port Adelaide @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*please read the following italicised text in movie trailer guy voice [PS: check this vid if you’re unsure or if you want to put a face to the voice]

Led by Coke Zero drinking evil mastermind Ken, the opposition group Port hijacks two wins from an unsuspecting Gold Coast and Sydney and threatens widespread ladder destruction to extort a finals position. The dashing agents of 007, also known as the Fremantle Dockers, are sent to recover the win for themselves from the heart of Ken’s temporary lair in Burswood. Along the way facing attacks from obstacles like Boak, Wines, Powell-Pepper and most scary of all, Aliir. They must also convince the enchanting perplexing David King, Ken’s mistress, to become a key ally.

Andy Brayshaw, Alex Pearce and Sean Darcy lead this top cast in, Beyond the Wharf.

In cinemas Optus Stadium July 2.

Rated PG for occasional course language (when isn’t there when watching Freo!).

1656430147539.png

Season of ups and downs.
Carlton and Swans losing as favourites is massive for us.
We play both of them soon.

This is a chance to land a blow. Then knock them out of the top 4 running when we play them.

Huge game.

Must win game. Puts us 1 game and percentage up on 5 and 6th. So effectively 2 games

given last weeks abysmal effort, i cant see us losing this although may be touch and go for the first half.....
Glad Willo gets to play his 150th and hopefully he plays a blinder.
Port is probably my least despised team.....but in saying that, I hope we smack them!!
Us by over 40 points after pulling away in the second half.

Feels like every game is a big game now but winning today puts us a game clear of 5th again. C'mon fellas, back on the winning train
Yep. We need to win 5 more. 4 tough home games and can’t drop one. Win one against saints, Tigers or Dogs at Marvel and the GWS in Sydney, we are top 6. Win 2 of those and we could be top 2. Top 6 going to come down to percentage I reakon. 7/8th will get decided in the last round. Pies v Blues will be a cracker.

Port haven’t beaten us at OPTUS and that will to continue today. Willo to be BOG in his 150th and Freo by 22

Been riding on a high of wins lately.

Aussie test cricket win, Wallabies win, 4 Aussies into the Wimbledon 4th round.

And yet this is the only one I truly care about.

Absolute must win if we are serious about this year, Port are better than 12th place and won't be daunted by the trip over here at all.

We must fix the midfield issue and we must attack better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been riding on a high of wins lately.

Aussie test cricket win, Wallabies win, 4 Aussies into the Wimbledon 4th round.

And yet this is the only one I truly care about.

Absolute must win if we are serious about this year, Port are better than 12th place and won't be daunted by the trip over here at all.

We must fix the midfield issue and we must attack better
Port have beaten Saints by 2pts away and Swans at home as the only top 8 teams they’ve beaten.
We have to be on our game but we should and must win this.
In Jlo and Co I trust.

Come on Freo, top the weekend off with a good note! Freo by 14, Frederick to find his form again and kick 2 alongside Fyfe showing he still has it with a 3 Goals 20 Disposals performance.

Fyfe and Brodies bigger bodies are going to be crucial today, Port is pretty big on the ball with Wines, Boak, and SPP.

I am confident we will be up for this after last week.. Freo by 25pts..

Congrats to Willo on 150 and Lukey for 100 games today. Great video montages for both posted by the club too!

Today is a great indicator of where we’re at.

If we win, we’re likely a genuine top 4 side. Lose and it really shows we’re probably only worth to be counted with the current group who sit 5-10.

Will be a tough game. Port are no easy beats.

See how determined our youngsters really are.

Port are a lot better than their position on the table suggests. Will be a tough game to win but I think we can do it. Really need our small forwards to contribute both offensively and defensively. Reckon Fyfe will be better for his game last week too. Us by 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back