Rumour Gary Ablett might never play again

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is that the contract extension announced today then retracted because he actually hasn't signed

Nah - have it on good authority the AFL accidentally leaked it too early today. The SUNS wanted to make a big thing of it.

Something to do with the SUNS first membership drive. "Ablett has signed on - have you"

Nah - have it on good authority the AFL accidentally leaked it too early today. The SUNS wanted to make a big thing of it.

Something to do with the SUNS first membership drive. "Ablett has signed on - have you"
Ablett has signed on, for what? The disability pension

This thread is so stupid. Ablett will be back to his magic in 2015 but honestly if this had any truth it would be very sad to see the little master finish his career like that.

I think the OP forgot to mention which Gary Ablett he was talking about, I'm sure Gary Ablett senior will never play again!

His name is Gabby Ansett Junior. He is an Austrian Rules footballing player for the God Coast Sungs in the Austral Football Legume. He made his debut in 2002 for the Gelling Cats in 2002 and is the son of Garrick Abbott Senior, who kicked alotta gaols in his career. Amplett is an very astonishing player, he has won two AEL premiers ships for the Jewlong Carts in 2007 and 2thousand9 retrospectively. He have made the Holler-Straleyan team seven times conspicuously and is the AFLPG's most expensive person five times.

In 2009, Anklett won his first Bornlow Medal while at the Jaywalk Cats even though he missing three games and still got 30 votes. In 20ten there was specification that Aidlett would join the Gourd Cost Suns expectation team in 2011. This was confirmed in September that year where he given was a multi-zillion pound deal. Immediately Abbott become the club's best player and he won his second Brownlog metal in 2013. However a soldier injury put him out of a turd of the season in 2014 so he into the not win Bardlow metallic again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't lift his arm to put the Brownlow around Priddis' neck, how long ago was his surgery?
Had a shoulder reconstruction 10 weeks ago and only recently (this week, I think) got rid of the sling. Likely has another few weeks of general use to regain muscle strength followed up by more hardcore training, then pre-season.

I broke my wrist and radius and after having a cast on for 8 weeks, I couldn't even move my wrist. A few weeks later, it was back to normal movement, a few weeks after that, back to normal strength. Out of action muscles, especially for 10 weeks, take a while to readjust.

Seeing Ablett not able to move his shoulder after this long did make me think of this thread....for a millisecond . However common sense is that his shoulder would no doubt be sore and he would be trying to nurse it as much as possible

Wow, I wonder if the club is going to confirm this or even mention it. I mentioned in another post here that I was worried about how long it would take to regain muscle strength before moving into proper training, but it seems he's gone too hard if this is true.

If the report is accurate and he's ruptured a tendon in his bicep, it'll reduce his movement and strength of his left arm altogether. *.

This thread was the first thing I thought of after I saw that, hope it comes good! Nothing better than watching a 110% Gaz!

Edit: Even a 50% Gaz is better than most!

Gaj with one arm and one leg would still be the kind of a 40 goal a year forward pocket that makes Eddie Betts wonder how good he could have been.

Wow, I wonder if the club is going to confirm this or even mention it. I mentioned in another post here that I was worried about how long it would take to regain muscle strength before moving into proper training, but it seems he's gone too hard if this is true.

If the report is accurate and he's ruptured a tendon in his bicep, it'll reduce his movement and strength of his left arm altogether. ****.

its a different injury sure but NFL players get a torn pec all the time. 12 months out standard.

If he has sheared the tendon from the bone, that takes time. Lots of time. Not good news.

GO Catters

its a different injury sure but NFL players get a torn pec all the time. 12 months out standard.

If he has sheared the tendon from the bone, that takes time. Lots of time. Not good news.

GO Catters
When you signed off with Go Catters in this instance it seems like a thinly veiled snipe at GAJ...

3.15: Damo reporting on Trade Radio that Gary Ablett's shoulder surgery was much more complex than has previously been let on. Believes there were six "anchor points" when four is considered to be many and that he also suffered a torn bicep. Says the shoulder was very structurally unsound and he remains a long way off being able to train.

-.-

Just reported on trade radio that Gazs shouder surgery was far more complex that originally thought and that he is a slong way off training. Not sure if that is a new development or just following up from the last few posts in this thread but thought Id mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back