No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be how sickening the thought of Clarko to bombers makes me here, but right now I feel it's a s**t act to burn North and reward the actions of a basketcase today. Especially towards their young coach.

Please tell me Clarko gives them a big * off ya nutjobs... feels inevitable but he's going there sadly.

The Office No GIF

Taking emotion out of it, Essendon would be the better choice: better resources, better list, better future. North the greater challenge but I reckon Essendon will hold greater appeal to him.

I don’t want him to go there but it makes some sense

wonder id clarkson will change the bomber trading philosophy and start over paying for incoming players and gifting outgoing players. Trades might actually not have to wait until the last minute for Essendon to get their offers sorted.
1st and 2nd for Gunston - Future 1st and future 2nd plus Merrett for TOM

He’ll get more at north plus 5 years. He wants a big Melbourne club and a list that’s not a basket case.
Will he get more? Caro suggests he's holding out for more coin from the bombres.

The AFL media and their believable nonsense has reached parody levels. Off the top of my head, a snapshot of some recent 'breaking news':

Tom Browne - 'Clarkson seeking $1.6 million/year', bullshit
Mitch Clearly - 'Ponting to meet Clarkson this week', bullshit
Ch.9 Brisbane based reporter - 'Franklin to Lions', bullshit
Sam Edmund - 'Carey and Stevens come to blows!', bullshit
Neil Mitchell - 'Rutten sacked!', bullshit
T.Jones/C.Wilson - 'Clarkson to Essendon", bullshit

While some may find this somehow entertaining, I doubt I'm the only one getting a little tired of these deceitful fairytales..?

Last edited:
Media now saying Clarko approached the Dons yesterday. Just wow. It's done then.

What a *ing snake.

If he’s done that he is absolutely not the person he’s held himself out to be all these years - it’s a gutter act and I honestly thought he was well above it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL media and their believable nonsense has reached parody levels. Off the top of my head, a snapshot of some recent 'breaking news':

Tom Browne - 'Clarkson seeking $1.6 million/year', bullshit
Mitch Clearly - 'Ponting to meet Clarkson this week', bullshit
Ch.9 Brisbane based reporter - 'Franklin to Lions', bullshit
Sam Edmund - 'Carey and Stevens come to blows!', bullshit
Neil Mitchell - 'Rutten sacked!', bullshit
T.Jones/C.Wilson - 'Clarkson to Essendon", ????

While some may find this somehow entertaining, I doubt I'm not the only one getting a little tired of these deceitful fairytales..?

And amusingly Buddy went to Sydney with nobody in the media ever guessing it even after Pickering spilled the beans accidentally in an interview and had to quickly recover.

If he’s done that he is absolutely not the person he’s held himself out to be all these years - it’s a gutter act and I honestly thought he was well above it.
Yeah, all the "I think clubs should get behind their young coaches" that he's run with.....yeah good one, Al.

Media now saying Clarko approached the Dons yesterday. Just wow. It's done then.

What a *ing snake.
Clarko approaching them takes a huge amount of shine off of his halo, when they already had a coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back