No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i just realised that selwood slash duckwwod slash most free kicks ever for playing for a free kick is going to win a brownlow.......and i feel totally sick!!!

he WAS a GREAT player with enormous skill BUT now he is is just a guy I hate to watch because he has stopped playing the ball and is always thinking about how to get a freekick. He gets 1 freekick per 9 possesions, closest is pendles with 1 per 15, average is 1 per 26, lewis 1 per 30.

Is this a brownlow medallist??

so sad.........

i just realised that selwood slash duckwwod slash most free kicks ever for playing for a free kick is going to win a brownlow.......and i feel totally sick!!!

he WAS a GREAT player with enormous skill BUT now he is is just a guy I hate to watch because he has stopped playing the ball and is always thinking about how to get a freekick. He gets 1 freekick per 9 possesions, closest is pendles with 1 per 15, average is 1 per 26, lewis 1 per 30.

so sad.........

A sad indictment on how the game is getting umpired and how the rule changes have badly affected the game in general.

FFS they only won 3 in their dynasty

Lets see'em win 8 in 21 seasons before they talk about domination...

Now to make this clear in over 40 years of watching the footy I have always despised the handbags, always, and the reason is they have always been a protected species, always, it is not something new that the younglings on here might think. For this reason I have never ever had any respect for them at all, add onto that them wrecking the game with the bomber druggie thomson handbag half back flood, that piss snot has taken to a new level of super flooding and my contempt is complete. Their game plan is boring - flood run - flood run - flood run - umpire umpire umpire - flood run - it is total s**t, and as much as I hate the rules being changed i'd love to see an off side rule come in so a full-forward and centre half forward once again become the two most important players on the field. Not to mention a dominate ruck.

Oh for the old days, anyway, out of everything handbag that I despise I actually find this utter deluded crap their supporters and handbag loving media continually sprout out very very funny - "we won 3 flags in 5 years" oh wait > "we won 3 flags in 6 years" oh wait > "we won the 3 flags in 7 years" > I hope I am still around in 2058 when they are saying "we won 3 flags in 51 years" which is really the truth, since 1963 to now is how long?

All I can say, which makes me happy, is that every handbag must have very very boring lives, because I have very fond memories that stretch back longer then 2007 that I'd hate to lose for the sake of self delusion.

Last edited:
Now to make this clear in over 40 years of watching the footy I have always despised the handbags, always, and the reason is they have always been a protected species, always, it is not something new that the younglings on here might think. For this reason I have never ever had any respect for them at all, add onto that them wrecking the game with the bomber druggie thomson handbag half back flood, that piss snot has taken to a new level of super flooding and my contempt is complete. Their game plan is boring - flood run - flood run - flood run - umpire umpire umpire - flood run - it is total s**t, and as much as I hate the rules being changed i'd love to see an off side rule come in so a full-forward and centre half forward once again become the two most important players on the field. Not to mention a dominate ruck.

Oh for the old days, anyway, out of everything handbag that I despise I actually find this utter deluded crap their supporters and handbag loving media continually sprout out very very funny - "we won 3 flags in 5 years" oh wait > "we won 3 flags in 6 years" oh wait > "we won the 3 flags in 7 years" > I hope I am still around in 2058 when they are saying "we won 3 flags in 51 years" which is really the truth, since 1963 to now is how long?

All I can say, which makes me happy, is that every handbag must have very very boring lives, because I have very fond memories that stretch back longer then 2007 that I'd hate to lose for the sake of self delusion.

Longer than I have been around.

so sad.........

Don't worry, you will come to realise that the Brownlow is completely irrelevant...

Don't worry, you will come to realise that the Brownlow is completely irrelevant...
Unless one of our players win it. In which case it's the most prestigious award on offer and a clear sign we have the best player in the league.

;)

Unless one of our players win it. In which case it's the most prestigious award on offer and a clear sign we have the best player in the league.

;)

Hahahahahaha yeah exactly!! But seriously I wouldn't give two sh!ts.

If one of our players wins the MVP then I will be full of praise and celebrations

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.triplem.com.au/adelaide/...ed-to-be-looking-to-please-guilty-an-move-on/

Interesting article here on Ryder and Carlisle walking, says at the bottom sources have said Hawthorn have made a massive offer to Carlisle. Dont know how much of it is true but guess we will wait and see.

Good player Carlisle, and would slot in lovely down back. Sooked it up a bit this year when not played in the position he wanted, but has some of the best hands in the game.

Good player Carlisle, and would slot in lovely down back. Sooked it up a bit this year when not played in the position he wanted, but has some of the best hands in the game.

I think his sooking was overstated. The guy was damn near AA as a defender last year, and struggled as a forward, yet was played there every week because Daniher is an uncoordinated giraffe and Hurley is even worse as a forward. I mean, it's one thing to play your part for the team, but when you get removed from a position that you were damn good at and put in a position that you aren't, wouldn't you be a bit annoyed?

If he had already served or avoided his ban, i would take him in a heartbeat. Better option than Frawley imo, and could potentially come cheaper.

I think his sooking was overstated. The guy was damn near AA as a defender last year, and struggled as a forward, yet was played there every week because Daniher is an uncoordinated giraffe and Hurley is even worse as a forward. I mean, it's one thing to play your part for the team, but when you get removed from a position that you were damn good at and put in a position that you aren't, wouldn't you be a bit annoyed?

If he had already served or avoided his ban, i would take him in a heartbeat. Better option than Frawley imo, and could potentially come cheaper.

Fair call. Would slot in nicely into our defence next year, and we don't really need him up forward.

Not ideal leading up to a final.

"Plane carrying @Fremantle_FC players to Sydney stranded on tarmac in Perth. Dockers must now travel red eye or tomorrow."

The AFL's conspiring to help the $wines has now stretched to aeronautical sabotage. Gil certainly is more creative than Vlad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back