General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I do, hence why he now has egg on his face.
i don't know about that. It was a beard growing contest around the time of us being s**t. Now it's more lifestyle rather than a contest. I'd argue back then in 2013, they sort of had a point. The club wasn't very professional. Half the silly around the club s**t that deeTV made was scrapped straight away under Roos

Wasn't it Morton caught on camera having an argument with N@&$d?
Yeah against Collingwood on QB after Neeld dragged him and gave him a spray. He ******* deserved it too, stupid turn over, cost us a goal when we were coming at them

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

i don't know about that. It was a beard growing contest around the time of us being s**t. Now it's more lifestyle rather than a contest. I'd argue back then in 2013, they sort of had a point. The club wasn't very professional. Half the silly around the club s**t that deeTV made was scrapped straight away under Roos
Yeah fair call, I don't disagree.

Just battle with blokes who have f****d up repeatedly to the extent that Carey has, being too opinionated about the off field actions of others.
FWIW I actually really rate his football opinions regarding on field.

Don't forget, he was the person who suggested that Sam Mitchell might struggle to get a game at some teams ...

Duck is right, can't see Mitchell getting a game with the Chicago Bulls or the Denver Broncos. Maybe the Bengals.

Interesting listening to SEN today, Lyon mentioned whilst he didn't watch a ton of footy in 2016 he watched every Melbourne game.

I couldn't give a stuff about the Brownless thing, I have heard from other sources before that that he was a flog but I do like that a past player still has that much love for the club.

Interesting listening to SEN today, Lyon mentioned whilst he didn't watch a ton of footy in 2016 he watched every Melbourne game.

I couldn't give a stuff about the Brownless thing, I have heard from other sources before that that he was a flog but I do like that a past player still has that much love for the club.

But did he watch every game in 2013?? True test of commitment.

He still does love the club.

I have nothing against Gaz

Also said Clayton Oliver will be the best of all the Melbourne kids we have, then Hamish said that Goody ******* raves about Oliver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know a girl who went out with a key melbourne player back in the late 90's - early 00's who hates Lyon. Says he was know to have a crack at some of the players mrs after his wife had gone home. But she says there were a couple like him. Funnily enough said Stephen Febey was the nicest and most honest bloke at the club. And he ended up going off the rails

Having said that, I still love Lyon because he was a gun.

I know a girl who went out with a key melbourne player back in the late 90's - early 00's who hates Lyon. Says he was know to have a crack at some of the players mrs after his wife had gone home. But she says there were a couple like him. Funnily enough said Stephen Febey was the nicest and most honest bloke at the club. And he ended up going off the rails

Having said that, I still love Lyon because he was a gun.

Nothing but respect for Febey, owned what he did and turned it around. Probably helped that it was kept pretty quiet for a long time.

Nothing but respect for Febey, owned what he did and turned it around. Probably helped that it was kept pretty quiet for a long time.
True the demons from the bali bombings really screwed him up unfortunately

Now that we have turned the corner in terms of on field performance and there is something positive to talk about the Dees, its good having Gaz back in the mainstream giving us a little extra attention.

Years gone by all he could was criticize us, which he had every right to do.

Now that we have turned the corner in terms of on field performance and there is something positive to talk about the Dees, its good having Gaz back in the mainstream giving us a little extra attention.

Years gone by all he could was criticize us, which he had every right to do.
I don't think he will be too critical of anyone for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back