Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say this.
Theres no obvious quality difference between 5 and 7 but if we think hawks will take clark or humphrey and we want them then there is.
I still think we would only do that type of trade (moving up to 5) with picks not players and on draft night itself not now.

The Touhy situation changes that a bit though. We probably see it as a chance to do right by Zach himself as well as improving our chances of getting Clark.

A few people were raising this earlier...why does a 20 year old want out of a "Big 4" club 2 years after being drafted.

Don't normally go in for scuttlebutt (nor do I have any about this) but there seems to be more to Henry's request than just getting home which, as Wright himself said, "is only 50 mins down the road".
So what is it? Why does he want to leave then.

Hmmm who currently has pick 25 and wants to do a deal with Collingwood?

RIGHT?!?! You can get a Brownlow Medallist and possibly even Pick 33 on top, and yet you see no use for these picks? Like...what?

I'd bet very big money that the reason Hawks are asking for a Pick between 20-30, is because they know that's what Pies are likely to end up with. They know Pies want to take 16 and 27 to the draft...so they can hand over 25 or 27 for Mitchell.

They've got even more snookered now, because they could have traded up with those picks and then said 'only have 41 available'...yet now they'll have to likely give up more, because they really are giant idiots, lol. 25, 27 and 33 actually could have maybe got them 17 or 19 from GWS, but again...idiots.

They all think GW is a god, but he's a fossilised moron who is screwing up this trade period left, right and center...and his loyal subjects are so tribal they don't realize the s**t he's covered himself in right now...and it's getting stinkier as the days go on :tearsofjoy:

So what is it? Why does he want to leave then.
You read this part right?

(nor do I have any about this)

:)

mr narrins GIF

Jen going off again - and now they truly do know he's not coming back...they're losing all hope and resorting to Trumpian delusions mixed with psychotic behaviour after this news, lolll:

View attachment 1533209

Make no mistake, this is worse than the draft. When you tell your head coach 'do what you will, I'm done here', then it's game over.

You'd be forgiven for thinking he's murdered someone at this point.

A few people were raising this earlier...why does a 20 year old want out of a "Big 4" club 2 years after being drafted.

Don't normally go in for scuttlebutt (nor do I have any about this) but there seems to be more to Henry's request than just getting home which, as Wright himself said, "is only 50 mins down the road".

Definitely. And Pies should be asking themselves why, given he was relatively happy to stay early on, and now can't get away from the joint fast enough. That's cultural and the idiots do not realize it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Touhy situation changes that a bit though. We probably see it as a chance to do right by Zach himself as well as improving our chances of getting Clark.

Yeah look i agree if he did push for a trade i dont think we would stop him but i doubt he will.
Theres also no need for us to trade up until closer to the night when its clear what players will get picked where.

Jen going off again - and now they truly do know he's not coming back...they're losing all hope and resorting to Trumpian delusions mixed with psychotic behaviour after this news, lolll:

View attachment 1533209

Make no mistake, this is worse than the draft. When you tell your head coach 'do what you will, I'm done here', then it's game over.

all I will say ... if you reckon Joel got booed when we played Collingwood.... you have not seen anything yet. The Black and White club has set him up for an aweful treatment ...

all this just confirm my belief. that player out of contract should be free agents.

As I have said for days...

The Pies are bringing in stacks of players.

Hold firm on Henry for #25... The Pies will want to use that pick to help get Mitchell into their side (which is an instant best 22 upgrade).

Stay strong... Hawthorn knows that either 25 or 27 will be there for them and will keep the pressure on the Pies.

Hawks won't be letting Mitchell go for #41.

Pies can say that trading Henry got them a Brownlow medallist to make themselves save face.

Stay firm... make them blink first.

Yeah that's fair enough. That's why I've made sure I've held my tongue too...even when they're being ridiculous. If they only knew just how toxic a certain person is making their club, they may have actually seen the forest for the trees rather than keeping him
Does this player's first name rhyme with Warden by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back