Gold Coast Suns in DT/SC for 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just repeating what Bluey told me on Twitter. :)

I'm even thinking Bock may play this week in the NEAFL. He's re-joined the main training group now.

I read that message as he will be joining NEAFL in 3 weeks, but if he is playing NEAFL this week then I guess he is every chance

Russell missing the game against the Tigers: is it a matter of him being a bit underdone with a less than ideal preseason, or is he falling out of the best 22?
Definitely the first option.

In the 22 every day of the week when he's fit and ready.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's up with Bennell? I thought he was supposed to be back by round 2. Likely to play next week?
Niggling calf problem. Unlikely for this week even if he gets through training.

He's probably missed too much footy now so will come back through the 2s.

Hi Guys,

Thinking about trading in May. Awkward price but D/F option and decent scoring so far has brought him to my attention.

Do you think he will continue to average 80+?

Really? Pretty definitive response is a surprise. Nothing else to add?

One of your best on the weekend wasn't he?

purple patch. Hasn't shown this level of consistency in his career so far. Its a gamble to expect 80 - would have thought his range to be about the 40-50 mark as a lock down key defender?

hi guys - how does KK's job security look over the coming rounds? Did he show enough to warrant a place in your best 22? Would be tough i imagine given the quality on your list.

Performed well on debut. Would have thought he would get at least a 3-4 game run?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back