Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy gospel please re read mate as I didn't say all would be guns! GG all in my opinion and your definition of gun is your opinion!
Doxey
Gilliand
Long
Mowat
Horsborough will be guns that's 5

Footy gospel google them pal
Gilliand and Mowat have been very good players up here for Mt Gravatt in the NEAFL over the past few years.Should be very good at GVFL level.Not guns but real good contributers.

Footy gospel please re read mate as I didn't say all would be guns! GG all in my opinion and your definition of gun is your opinion!
Doxey
Gilliand
Long
Mowat
Horsborough will be guns that's 5

Footy gospel google them pal

yeah 'pal' googled them, not that impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone from the swans shed some light on if madden will be fit for this weekend? Hearing he could be in danger of missing with a hammy!

Whats the tips for the two games this weekend?

Swans Vs Mooroopna, Swans by 72 points. Would think this game would be very one sided with the players the cats have lost

Tat Vs Ky, have a feeling Tat will win this with Ky being slow starters

Whats the tips for the two games this weekend?

Swans Vs Mooroopna, Swans by 72 points. Would think this game would be very one sided with the players the cats have lost

Tat Vs Ky, have a feeling Tat will win this with Ky being slow starters
Mooroopna's preseason form has been solid and, while the losses may affect depth, the senior side should be at least as strong as the one that was 50/50 win loss for last year

Cracking game over at Tat today. Tat's new recruit Sonny Whiting looks to be a real crowd pleaser and took an absolute hanger for a smallish bloke. Might even give Saad a run for his money. Newman was good early before Buffer Ryan was thrown onto him and shut him down. Ky too good in the end with Clark best on ground in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just read Keith Wellman will retire at seasons end. IMO he has been a standout in his "second tenure" and responded a few years ago out of retirement to help steady the GV ship. Has been a constant in the GVFL for a long time and will be big shoes to fill. I wish him all the best as has been probably one of the best administrators in country footy over a very long time.

PS - Can the GV now afford a gold watch?

Im sure Keith Welman has done a great job, BUT the GVFL is a mile behind the times in terms of how it runs the league, jump down my throat on here but we need some young fresh blood in there, just go to the GVFL webpage and compare it to the OnM page...
All the best Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back