Goulburn Valley FL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Rochy this year, they seem to have found the balance that was needed. Plenty of other blokes that can kick goals - Cutriss, Perry and Stroobants and that takes them away from being GW focussed. This was exposed by United in the 2013 final at Euroa when the demons isolated the big fella and kicked a heap on the rebound.

Yes Woody I watched United belt Rochy at Euroa in 2013 with a brave GW playing on one leg. I reckon the Tatura flogging of Rochy at Rochy in 2014 is a better reference. Weekes came off about 14 against Echuca in the final home and away game and kicked a lazy 2 in that game. Ended up playing midfield for a while.

That said, it's an entirely different game plan this year under Flaherty. He kicked 20 at Colbo last week, but I reckon he might have had a bit of it at the pointy end against United last Saturday ...

Is Sam Brennan playing this week as there was discussion that he may be "rested" against Echuca this week?

It appears that Brennan has been named for this weekend's match GG. I think overtheborder's posts earlier in the year and coach Brigg"s comments in that river of Integrity that is the Riverine Herald would reinforce the idea that the Echuca FC would never seek retribution or do anything untoward. Echuca does not stand for that sort of thing.

I think so. Mellington got 8. Now that score must be some sort of record.
Really concerning that in a major league a team like Mansfield can't kick a goal......and they had won 6-7 games until today. Pretty embarrassing. Meanwhle the Seymour juggernaught continues and Saad turned the clock back to kick 7

Really concerning that in a major league a team like Mansfield can't kick a goal......and they had won 6-7 games until today. Pretty embarrassing. Meanwhle the Seymour juggernaught continues and Saad turned the clock back to kick 7

Was shocked to see it mate...we had some ordinary years at home and I played in some would flogging a but I have never been involved in a senior game where a team failed to kick a goal

Was shocked to see it mate...we had some ordinary years at home and I played in some would flogging a but I have never been involved in a senior game where a team failed to kick a goal
Shepp failed to kick a goal in a game against Ky in 2013 but they were winless that year , amazing to see a team that has won seven games go goalless with players like Burbury Sheehan Fagan etc running around .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Numurkah boy, Brother to Paul & Jason Collins is what my memory can recall!, Brad started at Numurkah and was playing there while he was on Port Melbourne's list before his stint at Rochy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back