Autopsy Hawks vs Pies and the tribute to Phil Walsh

Remove this Banner Ad

Special

RIOLICyril_246a.jpg

Hey, no pr0n please!

This is a family thread

The selection policy of 'Clarko's Favourites' threatens to submarine our season.

Too many players who play in a manner knowing they are assured of a game next week.

The selection policy of 'Clarko's Favourites' threatens to submarine our season.

Too many players who play in a manner knowing they are assured of a game next week.

Yep, Mitch was terrible.

Rioli was immense as were Lewis and Mitch. Shiels continues to grow and thought Langford really ripped in. Burgoyne was class when it counted.

Good to win a close one finally.

Hey, we won a close one. Might have just found that bit of fight we've felt lacking this year.

No Rough, no Frawley. I said before the game any win would be good in the circumstances.

I'll stick by that. Pies are no chumps and pressure the s**t out of you. Add that to some *questionable* officiating and I'll take that and run.

Cyril super, Breust good, Lewis back to some good form, Gunston weird, Shiels solid again.

We're only just hanging on but we're still a sniff. Keep hanging in boys.... if it clicks....

What the players and coaches just did is the most touching thing I've ever seen on a football field. The game is such a big part of our lives, but its not life. What we have with each other is, though.

RIP Phil Walsh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have not won those all year. I was convinced we would drop it in light of our form. We haven't been good against contenders this year. Collingwood choked mentally much like we used to against Geelong.

We were really challenged and pulled it off. A massive effort tonight.

Need to bring much more against Fremantle to have a chance of victory.

Next...

KOLOKOTRONIS

I'm converted on Bucks. He's got my respect for sure. His talk after the game, seemed to be saying "You see that? You played well, you lost, but life goes on. See the spirit of the game? Thanking luck you're still here to see another day? That's what is REAL."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back