Preview Hawks vs West Coast, Rd 18 2015 OUT: Hale IN: Ceglar

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but the club was very vocal about his arrival as a ready made swing man. Now we are hearing that he needs time in the system. This is the same switch of dialogue that Malthouse was criticised for over the past two seasons.

If he warrants $600k per year, then he plays to it from day one.

Supporters don't represent the club you flog

The West Coast game is an eight point game which more than makes up for the four points we lost against the tigers.We win we get four points and our closest rival misses out on four. I also back our players to be as fired up as any time this season come Saturday.With balanced umpiring we are good things.

You gotta love BF.
Anyone who doesn't agree with someones personal opinion is instantly a flog.
It's just so much easier than putting up a counter argument.

As they say in Parliament "Hear Hear'.
Obviously what we need defensively is a 8 foot, 140kg leviathan who can bench press a Land Cruiser while scratching his nads, run like Usain Bolt for 3 days straight and kick goals from the defensive 50!

Unfortunately, Shem is being groomed as a forward. Unless this is a 'Shem to CHB' post? :cool:

You gotta love BF.
Anyone who doesn't agree with someones personal opinion is instantly a flog.
It's just so much easier than putting up a counter argument.

I'm always suspicious of someone who has just registered here, and his first post is a rant against Frawley, particularly as the poster claims he's watched Frawley at Melbourne.

A bitter Demons supporter?

I was skeptical about Frawley coming to Hawthorn last year, still am somewhat... he can defend one on one no doubt about that. I'm more worried about his decision making when the ball is in play, and where he kicks or hand passes to. Time will tell if he is a masterstroke decision, or a complete failure. We've seen what he can do when he is switched on (aka stopping the almighty Buddy!).

Supporters don't represent the club you flog

There's only one flog and that person plays for the Sydney Swans :thumbsu: :fire:

I disagree. I think the draw is great for us in that freo is one of the teams wee thrashed. We thrashed them to the point of a home ground advantage not being sufficient to address the inadequacy.

Freo know that if we finish second, and they finish 1st, we can only meet them in the GF. Their best way of making the GF is to get us to second. Defeating WC is paramount to Freo making the gf.

Had the tables been turned and we had been defeated by freo, freo would have wanted to face us earlier in the finals andr they might have thrown the WC game having guaranteed top, and forcing us out of second.
quoted for truth . . .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So from what I can tell, we have to win this game and every other until the end of the season, and Freo have to beat West Coast in round 20 so we can finish 2nd to avoid travelling week one of the finals. Too easy.

Hang on...........
I thought your account should have been vaporised by now SHAKESPEARE

I asked for it to be cancelled but grizzlym would not do it.

And while I have grizzlym here, that post where i said i would cancel the account has been troll liked by plenty of tiger fans who should be given a holiday ;)

some MASSIVE news regarding the Hawthorn merger with Kingston.

The Hawthorn cricket club (premier cricket) have merged recently with the Kingston Saints cricket club (sub - district) to "tap in" to the untouched professional sports region of the City of Kingston, to become the new entity known as the Kingston Hawthorn Hawks Cricket Club.

With Hawthorn's future move to Dingley, it is known that both the football team will also merge into this great municipal region.

Hawthorn fc will turn into the Kingston Hawthorn Hawks football club, situated at Walter Galt reserve (East Parkdale).

This is due to Hawthorns lack of funds and supporters and they are hoping to bring in the crowds of Parkdale (population 11,000)

This is a win win for both parties and will be signed into agreement shortly.

PS> if Walter Galt is unavailable due to priority given to Moira special needs group "kick to kick" program.

They will find themselves situated at the soon to be redeveloped St. Bede's Mentone Front Oval... soon to be known as The Rungrado 2nd of May Stadium Pyongyang North Korea, Mentone 3194. With a capacity of 160,000!

Also it is known that Jimmy Miller captain coach of Kingston Hawthorn Cricket club will also captain Coach the Kingston Hawthorn Hawks football club from next season onwards. (eat your heart out Luke Hodge).

Cheers,
Beauie.

Complete & utter waste of the kids ability to repeat 200/300m gut running. And repeat at top speed.
Jesus a week can be a long time in footy.

Our captain made some howlers. Kicking efficiency lately has been horrific at times. 2/3 times didn't go and put his body square in the line... But mostly we look past that and look to blame our own personal whipping boys.

Gunstons miss early put massive pressure on us due to a scoreless first qtr.

The Burgoyne turnover early at half forward. Roughies ill discipline. I could go on and bloody on.

A poor night after playing witches hats at a pedestrian pace the week before.... In July FFS.

Get a grip. Stick fat. And appreciate what this group has delivered and continue to try to deliver to us.

Easy tiger I was responding to another posters comments re Hill. I'm not suggesting that he doesn't work I'm suggesting that when he has the fumbles it sticks out because it stops him from playing his offensive game.

The number of times he got the ball and had the time and space to run but because of a fumble couldn't on Friday night was huge. He wasn't the only one and when he did get the ball and have time his delivery was better than most but thats not to say it might not be his turn as sub is it?

He's been down on form by his own lofty standards, when Sucking was he was sub and look how he's come back from that. All I was suggesting is that Hills game style needs clean possession and if he's not getting it a run as Sub might be beneficial.

Easy tiger I was responding to another posters comments re Hill. I'm not suggesting that he doesn't work I'm suggesting that when he has the fumbles it sticks out because it stops him from playing his offensive game.

The number of times he got the ball and had the time and space to run but because of a fumble couldn't on Friday night was huge. He wasn't the only one and when he did get the ball and have time his delivery was better than most but thats not to say it might not be his turn as sub is it?

He's been down on form by his own lofty standards, when Sucking was he was sub and look how he's come back from that. All I was suggesting is that Hills game style needs clean possession and if he's not getting it a run as Sub might be beneficial.
This is spot on G! More than anyone Hill needs clean possession to crystallize his gut running efforts. Being an essentially outside uncontested runner, this should be his top priority.

Anybody who watches the game knows the number of k's he puts in - that is definitely not in question.

This is spot on G! More than anyone Hill needs clean possession to crystallize his gut running efforts. Being an essentially outside uncontested runner, this should be his top priority.

Anybody who watches the game knows the number of k's he puts in - that is definitely not in question.
True and as said he wasn't the only one on Friday.
The number of times Izzy picked the ball up off the ground at pace and got it out to a team mate only to have them drop it and waste his efforts... even Mitch did it, the boys just weren't on.

So from what I can tell, we have to win this game and every other until the end of the season, and Freo have to beat West Coast in round 20 so we can finish 2nd to avoid travelling week one of the finals. Too easy.

If Hawthorn defeats the Eagles next week and wins all of its remaining matches, it should finish second on the ladder. The result of the derby will probably affect who finishes top and who finishes third, but the Eagles' draw against the Suns means that if they lose to Hawthorn they cannot finish second, provided Hawthorn wins the following matches - the Eagles finish either top (if they beat the Dockers in the derby) or third (if they lose to Hawthorn and the Dockers).

This game has me like:

4844476.gif

I asked for it to be cancelled but grizzlym would not do it.

And while I have grizzlym here, that post where i said i would cancel the account has been troll liked by plenty of tiger fans who should be given a holiday ;)

I'm creating a new user badge for you: 'protected species'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back