Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

We do have 3 game memberships.

What we don't have is pet memberships like some opposition supporters think. Richmond on the other hand do. Possibly a few other clubs too.

Hmmm not quite the same

They have an ANZAC 3 game membership which gives you a seat to the clash

. However had we not had that last quarter in 2013 PF who knows...

yet ...

SVSp3L

Hmmm not quite the same

They have an ANZAC 3 game membership which gives you a seat to the clash
Both clubs have a 3 game general admission membership available as their lowest standard (ie. not interstate, etc.) non-reserved seat membership.

we will click over 70k this year, 80k will not be achieved…..all clubs have 3 or 4 game memberships

we have been #1 or #2 in memberships in the AFL since 2008 flag

continuation of this era and 1 or 2 more flags will see us reaching stratospheric levels as a sporting juggernaut of this nation….we need to build the foundations of a true Empire…..one of our major threats is the Communist regime of the AFL and there "equalisation" taxes

we will click over 70k this year, 80k will not be achieved…..all clubs have 3 or 4 game memberships

we have been #1 or #2 in memberships in the AFL since 2008 flag

continuation of this era and 1 or 2 more flags will see us reaching stratospheric levels as a sporting juggernaut of this nation….we need to build the foundations of a true Empire…..one of our major threats is the Communist regime of the AFL and there "equalisation" taxes

Been there, done that and have the flags to prove it...

Reagan-berlin-wall.jpg

Dare I say it but to borrow the words from Chris Scott's mouth...

b027_bush_mission_accomplished_2050081722-7750.jpg

Membership 58,127 which is up by 6,089 :thumbsu:

My guess is that we will get around the 74K-75K mark.

:thumbsu:
We are 10% up.
Will be around 70K.
Quite simple really, last year we had 68K and if we continue to be around 6K-7K mark up we should reach around 74K. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

By far the greatest relief I've ever felt after a game...

KOLOKOTRONIS
Seeing that pic quoted in your post sent me to youtube to watch the final 5 minutes again. I can't believe how nervous I still feel watching those final minutes despite having seen it many times before.

I felt very similar after the 2014 PF, too!

Personally I knew we wouldn't drop it. Any team that is behind by 28 points deep in a final term, doesn't deseve victory. Rarely does the team in front lose. Their was also a lot of arse involved by PA. All it took was one over the top and it was over.. I don't respect PA. Let's see how they fair in 2015, now that their style is well and truly on the radar..

The 2013 PF had so much more on the line... Hawthorn historically is never owned on the big stage by a club. We always bounce back. 84 85 v Essendon we bounce back in 86, 87 v Carlton we bounce back in 88, 75 v north we bounce back in 76, 82 v Carlton we bounce back in 83. 90 v melb, we bounce back in 91...

13 was huge... Still can't believe that win.. That final quarter keeps on giving..

KOLOKOTRONIS

Seeing that pic quoted in your post sent me to youtube to watch the final 5 minutes again. I can't believe how nervous I still feel watching those final minutes despite having seen it many times before.

You are a nut! Completely understood though. I still get nervous watching the 91 second semi v geelong. Those final minutes.. Haha

KOLOKOTRONIS

Membership total of 55,316 at Xmas ,which is up by 5,308 from last year. :thumbsu:

Total membership for the month of Dec was 8,663 which was slightly down from previous Dec of 10,167 .

January is usually a quiet month only 3097 signed up last year.
Now 59164. So, that is 3,848 for January.

Membership 59,164 which is up by 6,245.

As stated above for the month of January 3,848 signed up which is up by 751 from last year's January figures Jan. of 3,097 :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back