Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Been a member off and on now for 2 decades... This year I'm looking at a package for me and the mrs! What would be the best bet? I'm still running around myself playing on Saturdays so not sure id get the most out of the full packaged membership.

Thoughts?

Been a member off and on now for 2 decades... This year I'm looking at a package for me and the mrs! What would be the best bet? I'm still running around myself playing on Saturdays so not sure id get the most out of the full packaged membership.

Thoughts?
Just have a look at the membership options and see what best suits you, probably a General admission membership get you in for 11 home games or the replacements games for $188

Thoughts?
How is that possible?

I'd be devastated to break my numbered sequence of membership scarves...

How is that possible?

I'd be devastated to break my numbered sequence of membership scarves...

I missed a few years when moving around for work, I just steal my uncles scarf which has 18 years on it lol.

Finally got my membership pack today, yay!!! (was delayed because I moved). Love that we have the fridge magnet back but did they have to make the print on it so small? Unfortunately I don't have the same eyesight I did when I was 18 (now that I'm 21 ;) ). Also not sure about the vertical membership sticker, it's going to be a bit annoying in my rear vision mirror I think :confused: B2B sticker gets a big :thumbsu: though :D

I bought mine so long ago I am beginning to wonder if I did and still haven't got the membership pack.

Yep, just phone the club as Goldhawk said. When I realised there may be problems with mine I rang them and they told me if for some reason it got lost they would send me out another one (I had forwarded my mail but Aus Post do not forward packages so it went back to the club and they sent it out again to my new address :) )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, just phone the club as Goldhawk said. When I realised there may be problems with mine I rang them and they told me if for some reason it got lost they would send me out another one (I had forwarded my mail but Aus Post do not forward packages so it went back to the club and they sent it out again to my new address :) )
Exact same thing happened to me. Been over a week since the 2nd attempt was mailed out. Hopefully coming this week.

Barely had time to even post before I got the like. How many of us seem to have the thread on watch? Is this now an obsession?

Thoughts?
Depends on your financial situation

I look at my families memberships as a donation to the club. A rather large donation.
We get 1 game per season unless we go to Melb, but we are all guaranteed a GF ticket if we make it.

If you can afford it, go the full. If you can't then buy what suits you finances

Finally got my membership pack today, yay!!! (was delayed because I moved). Love that we have the fridge magnet back but did they have to make the print on it so small? Unfortunately I don't have the same eyesight I did when I was 18 (now that I'm 21 ;) ). Also not sure about the vertical membership sticker, it's going to be a bit annoying in my rear vision mirror I think :confused: B2B sticker gets a big :thumbsu: though :D
Try being twice that age. See how the fine print is even finer. I need a magnifying glass to read it
As for stickers, vertical sticker off to the side of your rear window, horizontal sticker up top/down bottom

As long as it's shown proudly

Try being twice that age. See how the fine print is even finer. I need a magnifying glass to read it
As for stickers, vertical sticker off to the side of your rear window, horizontal sticker up top/down bottom

As long as it's shown proudly

Yeah, I need to retract my comment about the vertical sticker. Now that I've plonked it on I think it's less of a distraction than the horizontal one :$

Yeah, I need to retract my comment about the vertical sticker. Now that I've plonked it on I think it's less of a distraction than the horizontal one :$
They're both a distraction

To the envious people you drive past, while smiling ear to ear, proud as punch

Yeah I phoned yesterday, it was sent in November. Didn't recieve it so will send me another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back