Hawthorn membership tally 2015 - 70,000 plus loose change!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's OK, I would just like to quote from Newbold's speech.There will be a"bring a friend for free day."

Well I'd just like to let all me BF friends, I am available. There is a slight matter of fares and accommodation, but if those can be arranged, I'll be anubody's friend for a day.
I'll do a house swap with you

Don't know what's going on at the club but the memberships tally has not been updated since last Friday, rang up the Club and they can't give me any answers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership 65,333 up by 4,342

We are 598 ahead again of the other club which we can't mention for fear of upsetting Echols;)

We are 598 ahead again of the other club which we can't mention for fear of upsetting Echols;)

That puts us 600 up on the Tigers!:D
imagesOTTG3SZG.jpg Here's a Tigers supporters reaction, when stopped on the street today & told of the news!

this is rather humourous….only a matter of time before the "other team" are back here dribbling…it's entertaining though & some of it relatively useful info

Membership 65,413 up by 4,116 so far for the month of March we are roughly 600 behind last years March total.

And 553 ahead of a supposably a Big four club.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back