Hawthorn - three peat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is The Bay everybody speaks of?
It's a place to be avoided, unless you just want a few mindless shits and giggles. It's a strange place, utterly devoid of and detached from reality, where a team like Hawthorn could win the next 15 flags straight and still cop it for being 'lucky' and 'having the umps on their side' and 'only successful due to high draft picks/umpire favouritism/the other team always choking', and where all of our 70,000 odd members are cats, dogs and goldfish, and we've sold our soul to Tassie to become the 'Tassie Hawks'.

If that's your bag, it's a few inches south of here.....

I just want to know if the Geelong supporters on BF consider Bobby one of their own? The guy is categorically inept at discussing topics without total, unwarranted and embarrassing bias.
While not necessarily condoning his thoughts appreciate his passion. Sort of like moderate Muslims here re ISIS (oooh can i say that?)

I just want to know if the Geelong supporters on BF consider Bobby one of their own? The guy is categorically inept at discussing topics without total, unwarranted and embarrassing bias.
Maybe not regarding Hawthorn. Appears to have clouded views.

As for "one of their own" I am not ashamed to say I nominated him for Geelong board poster of the year.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...year-nomination-thread.1082104/#post-36136157

Once on our board, discussing our team, he's one of the best.

Definitely.
I welcome his passion, and though I disagree with him a lot, particularly about outwardly admitting things about Hawthorn, he knows his stuff, but he just lets it all out with the sort of honesty that is intimidating.
A very important and popular poster, and even you would admit things would not be the same on your board or the main board without him.

Definitely.
I welcome his passion, and though I disagree with him a lot, particularly about outwardly admitting things about Hawthorn, he knows his stuff, but he just lets it all out with the sort of honesty that is intimidating.
A very important and popular poster, and even you would admit things would not be the same on your board or the main board without him.
Things would be less amusing.

It must be said however, that we are laughing at him not with him....

Definitely.

It would be brilliant for someone with such depth of knowledge of out great game to contribute rather than be contradictive and petty. I love hearing opposition supporters pass thoughts on our club, healthy discussion ( criticism included ) is brilliant however Bobby seems nothing but troll worthy in his attempts.

Clouded, misguided and an association with ISIS probably sums him up to a tee.... Thanks Cats supporters lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back