Review Hawthorn Video Highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Some more lockdown viewing -

Campbell Brown's hits and memories

Love it Stemmers. I was about to ask if you did requests and was going to suggest a Willo one but I see above you've already made it 🤩

Some more lockdown viewing -

Campbell Brown's hits and memories

What a competitor he was.

Some little Carl Paterson cameos in there….would love to see a highlights package from Chubs.

Finally got around to this... Mark Williams. Loved Willo - he was one of the few that made that 2002-2006 period watchable.

Just saw this thx for posting. He really deserved 2008. He carried our forward line for years and was a joy to watch. Made it look so easy.

Probably my last one for a while... but when I was trawling through footage for Willo and Brown I realised this guy deserved his own vid.

Starts with footage from the 1997 Ressies GF. I couldn't find any footage of him from 1998 though - don't think he had many highlights that year. But come pre-season 1999, suddenly we had a really exciting player.

Probably my last one for a while... but when I was trawling through footage for Willo and Brown I realised this guy deserved his own vid.

Starts with footage from the 1997 Ressies GF. I couldn't find any footage of him from 1998 though - don't think he had many highlights that year. But come pre-season 1999, suddenly we had a really exciting player.

Fair highlights package. Was much better than I gave him credit for.

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but 2021 is up to date as of today.

I also noticed a few 2020 games were taken down with copyright, so will get those up soon.

I am also working on a special project at the moment, hopefully one that isn't too polarising for us Hawks fans as it surrounds a former player who is about to celebrate a special milestone!

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but 2021 is up to date as of today.

I also noticed a few 2020 games were taken down with copyright, so will get those up soon.

I am also working on a special project at the moment, hopefully one that isn't too polarising for us Hawks fans as it surrounds a former player who is about to celebrate a special milestone!
You do great work that is highly appreciated

Thank you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back