Heathcote DFL 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 'known talked about fact' hey...
WTF does that mean?
I stand by my previous statement - ridiculous comment!

Bite:p As if you dont spend MASSIVE amounts of coin. Good luck to you, it got you what you want after 20 odd years! You have already merged once before, what will the future bring with current spendings on players........ Fold? Another merger? Lockington/Bamawm/Mitiamo/Pyramid Hill Football club! Nice ring to it:D

Sounds a big like sour grapes to me...many clubs spend, for example im sure elmores list isnt cheap, and mellington probably doesnt play for free at the saints .... smells of sore loser :)

Bite:p As if you dont spend MASSIVE amounts of coin. Good luck to you, it got you what you want after 20 odd years! You have already merged once before, what will the future bring with current spendings on players........ Fold? Another merger? Lockington/Bamawm/Mitiamo/Pyramid Hill Football club! Nice ring to it:D

LOL Good one Dennis :) Just heard that LBU have signed Justin Murphy for next year. $5000 up front sign on fee and they'll talk about match payments when he comes back :D

Fantom

PS Well done cats! :(

Take my hat off to ur mob Chad! But reckon next year its the Hillies turn now that Heathcote are gone :D

Fantom :thumbsu:

Now Bill(phanto) Lawry like your posts alot but life/footy/whatever does not work out that way however the Demons have made massive improvement this year and I am sure that will continue with Gavin and brothers Mcnish etc staying on I presume.Last year eliminated first final with a very ordinary team this year going 1 better.
Big gap to next step up however Elmoe/Heathcote/Locky may come back to the field next year but Leitchville/Colbo/Mounts and even Huntly may step up a bit.
Our league is very competive eg Huntly beat Mounts one week to put Mounts on bottom next week Mounts draw Heathcote and put them on the skids a bit which really they did not recover and LBU got a lucky first premiership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Bill(phanto) Lawry like your posts alot but life/footy/whatever does not work out that way however the Demons have made massive improvement this year and I am sure that will continue with Gavin and brothers Mcnish etc staying on I presume.Last year eliminated first final with a very ordinary team this year going 1 better.
Big gap to next step up however Elmoe/Heathcote/Locky may come back to the field next year but Leitchville/Colbo/Mounts and even Huntly may step up a bit.
Our league is very competive eg Huntly beat Mounts one week to put Mounts on bottom next week Mounts draw Heathcote and put them on the skids a bit which really they did not recover and LBU got a lucky first premiership

God I hate it when people come on here making sense :D
Can't wait till Tuesday nights pre season start to see what new faces are on the track!

No worries, but just let's recap events here shall we. Cheese did come on here giving LBU s**t about their budget, yes, and that other flog did the same about LBU's ground being a cow paddock.I'm not going any where. It's not My, or LBU's fault that their clubs can't develop juniors and recruit to there needs. You should be more concerned with what's going on at
Lollybert and Mnt nowhere.

No worries, but just let's recap events here shall we. Cheese did come on here giving LBU s**t about their budget, yes, and that other flog did the same about LBU's ground being a cow paddock.I'm not going any where. It's not My, or LBU's fault that their clubs can't develop juniors and recruit to there needs. You should be more concerned with what's going on at
Lollybert and Mnt nowhere.

Iam back i thought i would give you time to get back at me anyway well done Locky winning the 3 grades fantastic for Locky,good to see our boys stay on the ground and listen to the after game speaches !!NOT LIKE LAST YEAR!!

Iam back i thought i would give you time to get back at me anyway well done Locky winning the 3 grades fantastic for Locky,good to see our boys stay on the ground and listen to the after game speaches !!NOT LIKE LAST YEAR!!

Not sure if you were at both games Gump as the weather was a little different this year and maybe your team wanted to enjoy the sun as distinct from last year when Locky were trying to avoid the sleet

Leck Fearthstone & Anthony Mellington equal B & F,with Joel Condon next

Two very deserved winners Ump, those two caused my Hillies a fair bit of grief during the season :( How many votes did the big fella Harrop end up with? Only had 4 kicks I believe in the GF (one a free from out on the full). Hopefully you guys can re-sign him for next year :D

Fantom :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back