Help Me SBD!

Remove this Banner Ad

I have taken some interest in this without comment.

BigBez post was one of the most honest decent posts I have seen ever on this board:thumbsu:.... I recommend all the younger ones re -read & think about it!

We are all creatures of habbit. Don't cultivate bad ones!

Tip: If you must be inclined to indulge in any .....then balance it with circumstances where if your mates are indulging , you at least nearly as often decline and still find a way to enjoy yourself!

Backyard chemically manufactured substances ...ARE JUST NOT ON... beyond cautious experiment in familiar safe surrounds!!

I have taken some interest in this without comment.

BigBez post was one of the most honest decent posts I have seen ever on this board:thumbsu:.... I recommend all the younger ones re -read & think about it!

We are all creatures of habbit. Don't cultivate bad ones!

Tip: If you must be inclined to indulge in any .....then balance it with circumstances where if your mates are indulging , you at least nearly as often decline and still find a way to enjoy yourself!

Backyard chemically manufactured substances ...ARE JUST NOT ON... beyond cautious experiment in familiar safe surrounds!!

Thanks mate, if I wasnt off my head, I probably wouldnt have posted it...:thumbsu: just kidding..(mabee)

Yes, medical testing of marijuana compounds through inhalers or pill form is just like when you mix home grown weed with tobacco and rip it through an orchy bottle, anything else?

My understanding is that the gist of the argument we were having before all the side issues and sniping was: whether the only thing that makes illegal drugs "bad" and legal drugs "good" is an arbitrary grouping by law makers.

Given that you have all but stated that "mixing home grown weed with tobacco and ripping it through an orchy bottle" is riskier than using "marijuana compounds through inhalers or pill form" ... I believe the argument is over?

I don't care whether anyone uses / overuses as long as you don't operate heavy machinery near me or rip off my stuff to fund your next hit. :thumbsu:

My understanding is that the gist of the argument we were having before all the side issues and sniping was: whether the only thing that makes illegal drugs "bad" and legal drugs "good" is an arbitrary grouping by law makers.

Given that you have all but stated that "mixing home grown weed with tobacco and ripping it through an orchy bottle" is riskier than using "marijuana compounds through inhalers or pill form" ... I believe the argument is over?

I don't care whether anyone uses / overuses as long as you don't operate heavy machinery near me or rip off my stuff to fund your next hit. :thumbsu:

Bullshit, orchy has spent plenty of money ensuring their bongs are safe dude.

But it looks so happy..

Not really, seen as it's the exact same substance and effect just different methods of consumption, same with oxy and heroin. The mdma power you can buy off the street is probably chemically identical to the s**t used to treat depression bar a few points of baking soda.

The throat infection is back...

Stuff this, I'm just going to go get antibiotics this time. Its packing a punch :(

Should stop shouting so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The throat infection is back...

Stuff this, I'm just going to go get antibiotics this time. Its packing a punch :(

Should stop shouting so much.

Have you been clearing your throat a lot? Sometimes if I have a dry cough I do that and my throat gets a bit sore afterwards, it's been a bit worse recently because I think there is not enough circulation in the room I work in and the air is quite dry...my advice would be to drink, drink, drink (water that is), hot honey and lemon drinks always help, also if you take a teaspoon of Manuka honey (concentrated, in its purest form, it's much thicker than normal honey) and let it dissolve in your mouth, that's good too!

MY EX IS HITTIN ON ME AGAIN AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND BUT HIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO KILL ME SO IM HELL STOKED ABOUT THAT I LOVE FIGHTS! :D

but i dont get why his talkin to me again cuz we ended on bad terms
cuz like his a hell player and his already gotten what he wants off me before when we went out an he gets trashed and girls and stuff like every weekend so HMMMM
thoughts?

his girlfriend can come like strangle me cause she's like a lass
annddd because i was hell cut when the relationship ended sooo im goin to get hurt AGAIN and cause
his got the biggest reputation for trouble with the law and stuff like that ann im goin to get caught up witt that (like last time).... but its okay because he is hot haha (his a lad)

BUT THEIR SOOOOOOO HOT I LOVE THEIR REBELNEESSS.
its just the kinda guys im into :D

i dont know. the government i guess.
THEIR NOT MIDDLE CLASS DOWNERS.
THEIR LOW CLASS DOWNERS.
WHICH IS EVEN HOTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I LOVE HIS POLO'S AND TRACKIES. MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP ON TOP OF HIM (AGAIN)

ahhh okay :S
i dont get it haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back