How do I tell someone they have the artistic flare of a housebrick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Guy I know has taken up photography and keeps posting woeful pics to SM. Do I tell him they are bad? Suggest a book for him to read? He truly has no idea what he is doing.

I don't want to hurt his feelings, he's the super sensitive type and I'm not known for being in touch with my caring side normally.

Thanks in advance.
Post some of his photos......

Me and my brother would be forced to sit through a violin performance by our second cousin at rare family gatherings. Sounded like a cat being strangled. People with no talent should not be encouraged.

Guy I know has taken up photography and keeps posting woeful pics to SM. Do I tell him they are bad? Suggest a book for him to read? He truly has no idea what he is doing.

I don't want to hurt his feelings, he's the super sensitive type and I'm not known for being in touch with my caring side normally.

Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's another photographic gem I just took on my piece of worthless crap iPhone 4..my little die cast millennium falcon. Pretty awesome hey?View attachment 213137

You're probably going to get a call from Disney to be involved in the next star wars movie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back