How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Mitchell of hawthorn tonight.
Others have compared priddis to him especially tracker.
The difference is like day and night.
Mitchell gives out creative handballs that ends up being effective clearances. Sure he isn't quick like priddis but he handballs forward and outside of the congestion and hits targets in the clear and not under pressure. When he kicks he stays in his limit which is clearly around the 30 to 40 meter mark.
Any comparison between priddis and him is over reaching. Priddis wouldn't tie his shoe laces.
Kranky al should do a highlights reel of mitchell to show priddis lovers what priddis should be doing.

Watching Mitchell of hawthorn tonight.
Others have compared priddis to him especially tracker.
The difference is like day and night.
Mitchell gives out creative handballs that ends up being effective clearances. Sure he isn't quick like priddis but he handballs forward and outside of the congestion and hits targets in the clear and not under pressure. When he kicks he stays in his limit which is clearly around the 30 to 40 meter mark.
Any comparison between priddis and him is over reaching. Priddis wouldn't tie his shoe laces.
Kranky al should do a highlights reel of mitchell to show priddis lovers what priddis should be doing.

First quarter he priddissed a horror grubber but yes i see what you mean with the handballs

First quarter he priddissed a horror grubber but yes i see what you mean with the handballs
Yeah I saw that. Everyone has poor disposals that's not the point. But priddis has good handballs and kicks as a rarity. Like its reversed.

There is also the fact Mitchell can be quite lethal off both feet. It's hard to tell which is his preferred.

Matt on the other hand...... His dominant side is worse then Mitchell's non preferred.
He is a left footer so he basically has two right feet.

wow 300 pages and we still bang on about his kicking and slowness and yet forgive other players who are better kicks and are faster but cant get the ball.

if those players got into position to receive a handball, he wouldnt have to boot it forward in desperation. he keeps doing it, coaches havent told him to stop at all costs so i wonder where the problem actually lies....

wow 300 pages and we still bang on about his kicking and slowness and yet forgive other players who are better kicks and are faster but cant get the ball.

if those players got into position to receive a handball, he wouldnt have to boot it forward in desperation. he keeps doing it, coaches havent told him to stop at all costs so i wonder where the problem actually lies....
I don't think you actually watch our games.
These players regularly get into position but priddis either handballs backwards two meters or handballs at a team mates feet or to someone who is about the be tackled.
Either that our he butchers the ball when he kicks to a forward.
Watch some highlights al put up a few pages back.
Be cateful though the blinkers might come off.

What's the point of them getting in position to receive a Priddis handball when it's quite likely to zoom over their head, dribble at their feet or fly 2 metres behind them so that they have to stop their forward momentum turn around and get the ball? Also, if you've watched the last few games you would notice that he has been blindly kicking it forward out of packs a lot less, so it's quite likely that the coaches have told him to stop.

Oh wow so it's the rest of the teams fault is it?

The "blame Masten, Shuey and Gaff" argument.

Never mind incidents like his grubber inside 50 under no pressure vs the bombers..... Was that Shueys fault?
Or his absurd shot at goal after running into an open fifty by himself last week......... who's fault was that? Mastens?

Oh wow so it's the rest of the teams fault is it?

The "blame Masten, Shuey and Gaff" argument.

Never mind incidents like his grubber inside 50 under no pressure vs the bombers..... Was that Shueys fault?
Or his absurd shot at goal after running into an open fifty by himself last week......... who's fault was that? Mastens?
It's funny that somehow people keep blaming those guys for Priddis not playing well. Yet Priddis has probably played some of his worst ever footy over the last two weeks which coincided with Shuey, Gaff and Masten playing some of their best for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol

Priddis must be awesome he finished fourth in the aflpa award.

Edit: I got it wrong. A friend of mine said Priddis apparently Priddis will finish fourth in the AFLCA award this year.

Last edited:
It's funny that somehow people keep blaming those guys for Priddis not playing well. Yet Priddis has probably played some of his worst ever footy over the last two weeks which coincided with Shuey, Gaff and Masten playing some of their best for the season.

I'd take Priddis copping a tag and being completely ineffectual again anyday.

Shuey with his skill set, going head to head with other great mids, or Matt... which would you rather?

I don't think you actually watch our games.
These players regularly get into position but priddis either handballs backwards two meters or handballs at a team mates feet or to someone who is about the be tackled.
Either that our he butchers the ball when he kicks to a forward.
Watch some highlights al put up a few pages back.
Be cateful though the blinkers might come off.
Pretending to be blind should almost be a crime to the Priddis Lickers.

Ploddus the Butching Hack

Wait it's their fault he can't exit a stoppage off his own steam or get into any decent follow up position to do some damaging on the receiving end of the play when the opportunities arise?

lol.

Wait it's their fault he can't exit a stoppage off his own steam or get into any decent follow up position to do some damaging on the receiving end of the play when the opportunities arise?

Nah...Matt handballs/kicks to where the players SHOULD have been......I think im starting to understand the logic here.

Collingwood done for the year! Lets go Swannies!! Matt to lead us to an emphatic win v PA week 1. Four n Twenty player of the round for week 1 of finals.

BOOKMARK IT

I blame ron alexander myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back