How much longer can Priddis be debated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10665717_10154606174210632_1608292757535689571_n.jpg

Haha Priddis memorabilia . Thats too much. Sort of makes me want one. Great to see the DE debate Rages on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YC7ysx.gif

Some Priddis brilliance to get us through the off season
If he did that stuff regularly then this thread would have fizzled after 5 pages. But it's nearing on 10,000 posts. That says a lot.

That poise he shows in that clip is unfortunately extremely rare from Priddis.

If he did that stuff regularly then this thread would have fizzled after 5 pages. But it's nearing on 10,000 posts. That says a lot.

That poise he shows in that clip is unfortunately extremely rare from Priddis.
You missed the part where the ball lands 2 meters in front of the forward and he has to dive to mark it.
But that is OK, priddis gets a free pass with disposal because he works hard.

The pass gave the defender no chance to spoil. Perfect.
Lecras could have done his shoulder or broken his arm again landing on the ground. s**t.

Or maybe we should teach that kind of pass from little league.

Be nice if he could hit someone on the chest with a pass.

Yeah we can't have players going to ground in case they break.

Why cant he kick it out in front of him so the defender cant spoil but not too far so the forward has to take a slips catch of the year to mark it.
There's defending Priddis then there's the ridiculous.

Edit: Given that Lecras has broken his arm twice from going to ground maybe it isn't so far fetched that he would have gone to Priddis after the game and said something like "s**t couldn't you make it a bit easier for me, do you want me to break my arm again?"

Why cant he kick it out in front of him so the defender cant spoil but not too far so the forward has to take a slips catch of the year to mark it.
There's defending Priddis then there's the ridiculous.

Slips catch of the year? Please. Forwards dive to mark the ball at their feet all the bloody time.

Even DS seemed to accept it was a reasonable delivery, and the real problem is that it's far too rare.

There's lambasting Priddis then there's the ridiculous.

Edit: LeCras broke his arm once going to ground, and once from a bump from Mzungu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back