Roast I will Barrack Heart Now and Not the Victory

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I mean Matty hates victory and would be giving you better reasons to choose Heart lol!

Screw them Dave, who cares what people think :D

I know matty hates there Guts. I don't hate the Team it's just the Dumbass Supporters are.

I don't care what those Flogs think on that Board

Then don't go on it.

How many more forums are you going to go on, to try to get people to pat you on the back? As far as I can see, you made a stupid post, people gave you s**t, you blew up, you got banned (again).

Going by your ridiculous youtube videos, you don't even care for football.

Sorry to lose you Dave.
It's very silly to take that forum personally though

Just a quick through the threads on it and they are constantly baiting and taking the piss out of each other. The only one to take it seriously was Dave

It's very silly to take that forum personally though

Just a quick through the threads on it and they are constantly baiting and taking the piss out of each other. The only one to take it seriously was Dave

Well as I said I have Problems working out his people are Serious or Taking the Piss and On a Forum Like that I am all over the Place

Well as I said I have Problems working out his people are Serious or Taking the Piss and On a Forum Like that I am all over the Place

I post on that forum and I'm a Victory fan. You know how we say that other boards on this forum have different cultures and to respect that. Well that's true of the Victory forum too. It is irreverent, borderline, aggressive and a total pisstake on there much of the time. I know you have trouble distinguishing whether people are posting with humour or not and that you take things at face value. That is going to cause you a lot of grief and confusion on that forum because it's often not serious and people don't pull their punches on there. All I'd say TD is to not take it to heart. Pun intended. * Heart :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I post on that forum and I'm a Victory fan. You know how we say that other boards on this forum have different cultures and to respect that. Well that's true of the Victory forum too. It is irreverent, borderline, aggressive and a total pisstake on there much of the time. I know you have trouble distinguishing whether people are posting with humour or not and that you take things at face value. That is going to cause you a lot of grief and confusion on that forum because it's often not serious and people don't pull their punches on there. All I'd say TD is to not take it to heart. Pun intended. **** Heart :p

I try to but I guess the Culture on that Forum does not suit me at all.

I still follow victory to see how they do.

Not a Real Big Soccer Fan and Not Really Fussed who wins and looses

I was partial to Victory because they came first and I like Archie Thompson, was a bit excited when they signed Besart Berisha but now that Melbourne City has got David Villa for 10 games might become a member!

One of the few opportunities for Australians to see a truly world class player in the flesh and at AAMI will be sensational. So excited to see who else they bring as well, best thing to happen to soccer in Australia since Guus Hiddink!

Telling the Truth are Don’t Really Care.

Aussie will get Embarssed at the World Cup. More Interested in the U-18 Champs

Well if your hopes are rock bottom, you can't be disappointed. Will be spending many late nights watching the greatest sporting event on the planet and just chuffed that we are part of it, and who knows what they can do.

The 2006 WC was the third greatest buzz I've ever gotten from watching sport. After 90 and 10 prems. I was totally walking on air after beating Japan, and then getting out of group.

Then I was the angriest I've ever been against Italy, but that's another matter. :mad: (Still hate you Materazzi)

Well if your hopes are rock bottom, you can't be disappointed. Will be spending many late nights watching the greatest sporting event on the planet and just chuffed that we are part of it, and who knows what they can do.

AFL is way Better then Soccer - Sleep sounds miles better then watching Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back