Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion just wondering if anyone has an update on Eric McKenzie? I've got one trade left in my dynasty league competition this year. This bloke had elite numberS in our comp last yr mainly due to his spoiling which is critical in our league. Does anyone know how his recovery is going and if he'll be back to his best next year?

All the best for the rest of the year.....especially this week ;)

Cheers.
There was footage shown on the weekend of both him and Brown running and training together, I haven't seen any update on whether they'll be back for the start of next season but you'd assume they'd be close.

We have a few backmen not available this week.
Mackenzie, Brown, Waters, Butler, Scofield and Wellingham and maybe Ellis and McGovern.

We have a few backmen not available this week.
Mackenzie, Brown, Waters, Butler, Scofield and Wellingham and maybe Ellis and McGovern.
Can't really count Waters as he has retired. But still, story of our season. If Wellingham doesn't get up/McGovern doesn't play, it will be the worst position we have been in :(
Why can't we have an injury list like Hawks or North? :( */jealous*

Hey guys sorry for the intrusion just wondering if anyone has an update on Eric McKenzie? I've got one trade left in my dynasty league competition this year. This bloke had elite numberS in our comp last yr mainly due to his spoiling which is critical in our league. Does anyone know how his recovery is going and if he'll be back to his best next year?

All the best for the rest of the year.....especially this week ;)

Cheers.
He will be back day one of pre season. Already running repeat sprints and started agility tests (sharp turns while running). All going well should be 100% by pre season.

Depending on game plan of Simmo, can't see any reason he wouldn't be our number 1 defensive player and playing on best forward when he is back next year. I would assume his spoiling/smothers would be as good as ever.

He will be back day one of pre season. Already running repeat sprints and started agility tests (sharp turns while running). All going well should be 100% by pre season.

Depending on game plan of Simmo, can't see any reason he wouldn't be our number 1 defensive player and playing on best forward when he is back next year. I would assume his spoiling/smothers would be as good as ever.
The only down side is that on Saturday against the dogs I noticed he was limping a bit when walking across the ground with the coaching staff. He had a suit and shoes on but there was a slight limp.

Can't really count Waters as he has retired. But still, story of our season. If Wellingham doesn't get up/McGovern doesn't play, it will be the worst position we have been in :(
Why can't we have an injury list like Hawks or North? :( */jealous*

Injuries have provided oppurtunity though ......guys have developed

Even though we won on the weekend I would have liked to see Barrass play in stringer for a while to get experience into him .......

That's true, especially since this year was supposed to (?and still is) a development year . I just hope we get some better luck with the injury gods soon! (Feels like we're overdue )

Even though we won on the weekend I would have liked to see Barrass play in stringer for a while to get experience into him .......
Yeah I was staggered by the non-selection of Barrass too , but on the flipside , at least it shows we can win without a KPD (in case McGovern /Schofield become injured again )....

I cant wait until next year when we give Cavka and Waterman games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant wait until next year when we give Cavka and Waterman games.

I do t watch any WAFL ....sorry two kids busy job and other hobbies

What are they like .......is waterman a defender .....cavaka I've read bits n prices about

Hate to pour cold water on this little paranoia fire, but this photo was taken at training today:

3990391440492503625-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Something tells me that poster's aunty's boss's postman's dog's neighbour's gardener's cousin might be full o' shite.

Hate to pour cold water on this little paranoia fire, but this photo was taken at training today:

View attachment 166962

Something tells me that poster's aunty's boss's postman's dog's neighbour's gardener's cousin might be full o' shite.

I don't reckon the talk is true, but that photo is from Tuesday's session, so it could've happened yesterday or today.

Considering Bennell is around 1.79 m, I still can't for the life of me work out how tall is McGovern?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back