Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack II

Remove this Banner Ad

Part I:

Thread Rules:
Alright.

I recognise that this is a fraught topic for any number of you posting here. Some of you will have family in Israel or Palestine. Some of you will have connections to either side of the conflict. What you need to understand is that this site has rules governing posting standards and the appropriate way to talk to other posters, and you will abide by them.

How this interacts with this thread is that the following will result in your post being deleted, with a recurrence of the same behaviour resulting in (depending on severity) a threadban for a week and a day off:
  • direct labelling of someone as anti-semitic or a terrorist sympathiser for posting that is merely critical of Israel's response over time. I appreciate that Israel has the right to defend themselves from violence, but that does not mean that Israel has carte blanche to attack disproportionately towards people under their care.
  • deliberate goading or flippant responses, designed to get people reacting to your posting emotionally.
  • abuse.
  • attempts to turn this into a Left vs Right shitfight.
  • If I see the word 'Nazi' in here, you had better be able to justify it in the post you're making and the comparison had better be apt. Godwin's law is in full effect for the purposes of this thread; if you refer to Nazis, you've lost whatever argument you're involved in.
  • Any defense of Hamas' actions on the basis of justification. There's no justification for genocide, regardless of whether or not they have the power to do so.
Please recognise that this is a difficult time for all involved, and some level of sensitivity is absolutely required to permit discussion to flow. From time to time, mods will reach out to specific posters and do some welfare checks; we may even give posters who get a bit too involved some days off to give people some time to cool down. This is not a reflection on you as a poster, merely that this is an intense subject.

I get that this is a fairly intense topic about which opinion can diverge rather significantly. If you feel you cannot be respectful in your disagreement with another poster, it is frequently better to refuse to engage than it is to take up the call.

From this point, any poster who finds themselves directly insulting another poster will find themselves receiving a threadban and an infraction, with each subsequent reoccurance resulting in steadily more points added to your account.

If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:

5 points - 1 week off.
10 points - 2 weeks off
15 points - 3 weeks off
20 points - Account banned.

It has also become apparent that this needs to be said: just because someone moderates a part of this forum that isn't on Int Pol or the SRP does not hold them to a different standard of posting than anyone else. All of us were posters first, and we are allowed to hold opinions on this and share them on this forum.

Treat each other with the respect each of you deserve.

Thanks all.
Play nicely, all.

Last edited:
So someone big and powerful comes and stops them.
You get to choose what happens next?
What do you do to the Israeli's that were born in Israel?
If I was in charge they stay but have to, get this, SHARE THE LAND. It's not exclusively Muslim nor Jewish, that land. And demographics would not matter with the Bill of Rights that I'd make sure was a core part of the new state. All demographics are equal before the law, no matter the percentage.

If I was in charge they stay but have to, get this, SHARE THE LAND. It's not exclusively Muslim nor Jewish, that land. And demographics would not matter with the Bill of Rights that I'd make sure was a core part of the new state. All demographics are equal before the law, no matter the percentage.

Would this be like that religious discrimination bill where Labor said they'd pass it if the anti-discrimination act was amended so they couldn't boot LGBT+ folk out, and the Christian Lobby decided they didn't want it anymore?

Would this be like that religious discrimination bill where Labor said they'd pass it if the anti-discrimination act was amended so they couldn't boot LGBT+ folk out, and the Christian Lobby decided they didn't want it anymore?
What, would the Israelis decide they don't want the land anymore if they had to share it? Possibly the hardliners. I'd like to think a sizeable amount of them would share if there were security guarantees that a Jewish minority would not be sidelined (or worse) in the new nation.

And that's completely understandable.

What, would the Israelis decide they don't want the land anymore if they had to share it? Possibly the hardliners. I'd like to think a sizeable amount of them would share if there were security guarantees that a Jewish minority would not be sidelined (or worse) in the new nation.

And that's completely understandable.
Pretty sure the majority (of Jewish Israelis) want a Jewish ethno-state regardless of if their direct neighbours are violent or not, not a secular democracy. It's kind of the whole point.

Pretty sure the majority (of Jewish Israelis) want a Jewish ethno-state regardless of if their direct neighbours are violent or not, not a secular democracy. It's kind of the whole point.
Still playing along in the "if I were in charge..." game, they'd be given the love it (or at least TRY and make it work) or leave it option.

Or they could try to take up arms and they could all die. No prisoners.

Still playing along in the "if I were in charge..." game, they'd be given the love it (or at least TRY and make it work) or leave it option.

Or they could try to take up arms and they could all die. No prisoners.

So basically do to them what they are doing to the Palestinians.

Jewish Council of Australia urges government to cut ties with Israel and join arms embargo

The Jewish Council of Australia has urged state and federal governments to immediately cut all military ties with, and place sanctions on, Israel amid escalating violence in Gaza.

It points to a decision made by the International Court of Justice last month for additional provisional measures in the case brought by South Africa against Israel for violating the Genocide Convention.

So basically do to them what they are doing to the Palestinians.
Almost. They should be given every chance to live as neighbours and as equals. This goes for the Muslims too, by the way. Anyone who doesn't want to share should be told 'get along or leave. Or take up arms and die.'

It's tough love but I see no other way forward. Israel MUST be broken in its current form.

Describing 1894 Ottoman Empire real estate sales as Israeli is a take
Brings into question the whole notion of nations. If Israelis legally bought land with the intent of eventually turning it into a Jewish homeland, the Ottomans should probably have strung them all up for treason.

If the CHristians eventually dwindle to so little that what's left want to turn Australia into a Christo-fascist state (see modern Liberal Party), at what point does their wish to separate become seditious/treasonous?

In Australia, they're letting the cookers get away with Sedition, since it's illegal to "urge disaffection against the following.....the constitution, Government of the Commonwealth or either house of parliament".

That's pretty much all the sovereign citizens and cookers try to do in their Canberra convoys. I wonder if the Ottomans and their local leaders regret letting Jewish seditionists buy land back then.

Seems futile now, but in 100 years maybe we'll be talking about why on earth we let the Christo-fascists get a foot-hold in the Liberal Party

Brings into question the whole notion of nations. If Israelis legally bought land with the intent of eventually turning it into a Jewish homeland, the Ottomans should probably have strung them all up for treason.

If the CHristians eventually dwindle to so little that what's left want to turn Australia into a Christo-fascist state (see modern Liberal Party), at what point does their wish to separate become seditious/treasonous?

In Australia, they're letting the cookers get away with Sedition, since it's illegal to "urge disaffection against the following.....the constitution, Government of the Commonwealth or either house of parliament".

That's pretty much all the sovereign citizens and cookers try to do in their Canberra convoys. I wonder if the Ottomans and their local leaders regret letting Jewish seditionists buy land back then.

Seems futile now, but in 100 years maybe we'll be talking about why on earth we let the Christo-fascists get a foot-hold in the Liberal Party

Don't know the ins and outs, but the Ottomans didn't make it easy, no-where near as easy as it used to be for foreigners to buy land in Australia. I think it might have been a quota restricting the number of immigrants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think its only the hardline orthodox types that want it as an ethno supremacist state

Looks like it was three airstrikes that killed the aid workers

View attachment 1947977

But yeah, unintentional, of course

They really think we'll believe they accidentally bombed the vehicle 3 times with the "World Central Kitchen" logo plastered on top of the vehicle in a "non-active" zone while the vehicle were sharing their coordinates to the Israeli military. They always brag about having precision technology and carrying out special operations that target specific Hamas members yet this one is unintentional? They are intentionally blocking the aid to Gazans to use starving as a war tactic.

They're just providing more ammunition for the ongoing ICJ genocide case, but then again, they've proven time and time again that they don't give a s**t. At all. And the western governments don't care because they made this out of control monster to terrorise and destabilise the Middle East. If Palestinians did that then all western governments would have called that a terrorist strike and they'd all have invaded Palestine by now.

Maybe everyone (finally) gets up-in-arms about an Australian aid worker being killed.

Keep in mind, this was very expensive high-precision ordnance at a protected target.

Now imagine how many of the unguided bombs, or even the guided ones were aimed at Palestinian children who had done no wrong.

It's very clear the IDF have no care whatsoever about the targets they are taking out.

You think there'll even be an apology, or they'll blame the aid workers for being in the area trying to prevent their genocide?

It's sick. When Russians downed a passenger airliner, all hell broke loose. But what will the uproar be today? Probably zilch. wet-lettuce words from the most spineless PM in Australia's history.

Not craziness Chief. Cold. Calculated. Murder. Australia needs to kick out all diplomatic staff representing the Zionist Cancer and withdraw international recognition of it as a political construct.

The Yanks won't be happy with us but f*ck them.
Simply threatening to close pine gap will bring immediate changes in Isreal and Gaza.

To be clear about what happened, they attacked the original marked vehicle. The workers gathered the injured and survivors, then went to a second vehicle. The IDF struck the second vehicle. The workers gathered the survivors and injured of the second attack, then went to a third vehicle. The IDF struck the third vehicle and killed all 7 aid workers.

And they tell us it was accidental. Not only should all aid stop immediately (like it should have a long time ago), they should be sanctioned to the ground.

The aim of this is for all aid organisations to pull out of Gaza for fear it is too dangerous to supply food and aid, making the people of Gaza starve to death. This is textbook ethnic cleansing and western governments are complicit.

UNRWA was defunded over a false claim, WCK and other aid organisations are suspending operations in Gaza (mission accomplished) and ships containing food and aid supply is being turned away and going back to Cyprus.

They can do whatever they want with total impunity from western governments. This is not about Hamas. This is about ethnic cleansing and starving the Palestinians to death is an indirect way of achieving that objective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back