Jack Viney part 2: The Appeal

Remove this Banner Ad

With the appeal being only hours away and this being such a big issue coupled with the original thread getting way off topic we decided to re-boot it a bit.
Please stick to the topic people and play nice, we know it's a emotive issue but still it's no excuse to post what you want without consequences.

None of this make believe vic media conspiracy theories please
Just sayin......

( cos NO ONE else will )
Can you HONESTLY say you think had the roles been reversed that THIS much hyperbole would've arisen ??

Looks like it's only Adelaide fans (and the rare crazy) who are voting to have the suspension upheld.

6% of votes saying "NO" to setting Viney free, and 1/18 = 5.5555%

NSWCROW, jangofett et al must be getting tired from voting, refreshing cookies, rinse and repeating..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you have just again said you want him suspended because he broke Lynch's jaw...
i want him suspended because -

1 - he ELECTED to brace/bump
2 - said brace/bump hit Lynch HIGH
3 - Lynch received a broken jaw.

Pretty " black and white " in my eyes

" duty of care " and all that jazz

Just sayin......

( cos NO ONE else will )
Can you HONESTLY say you think had the roles been reversed that THIS much hyperbole would've arisen ??
You can say it elsewhere then, because the majority couldn't care less and find it annoying.

i want him suspended because -

1 - he ELECTED to brace/bump
2 - said brace/bump hit Lynch HIGH
3 - Lynch received a broken jaw.

Pretty " black and white " in my eyes

" duty of care " and all that jazz
Why wasn't Lynch suspended for KOing Georgiou then?

Well addressed response :thumbsu:

It didn't even deserve a response. If you think a big deal is made because he's from a Victorian club, you're very misguided and making yourself look very silly.

With the appeal being only hours away and this being such a big issue coupled with the original thread getting way off topic we decided to re-boot it a bit.
Please stick to the topic people and play nice, we know it's a emotive issue but still it's no excuse to post what you want without consequences.
Why lock a thread that is relevant to current events however old it is.

Just found this:

(Quoted from Article about Trengove's appeal against Tackle)

"But the three man AFL appeal panel -- chairman Peter O'Callagan, QC, Brian Collis, QC, and former Richmond ruckman Michael Green -- quickly announced that Trengove's guilty verdict and three-game suspension would stand."

Nathan Schmook: (Today)
"The Appeals Board consists of Brian Collis, Michael Green and Peter O'Callaghan (chairman)"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back