Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like Fiorentina aren't going to budge on Cuadrado. Pay the buyout or move on Chelsea.

Makes sense especially when your bidding near the buyout clause in the first place. 3 million quid is like 10 cents for Roman. Just pay it and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't Pato fail to get into PL because of work permits?

Jackson Martinez too. Liverpool had a £7m offer for him accepted by Chiapas a few years ago but he couldn't get a work permit. Very frustrating because it essentially means Premier League clubs can't access South American talent until they're almost at their peak value after several years playing in Portugal/Spain/Ukraine etc where visas are easier to come by.

Jackson Martinez too. Liverpool had a £7m offer for him accepted by Chiapas a few years ago but he couldn't get a work permit. Very frustrating because it essentially means Premier League clubs can't access South American talent until they're almost at their peak value after several years playing in Portugal/Spain/Ukraine etc where visas are easier to come by.
I'm just glad I didn't get it wrong.

How good is Cuadrado? On the Guardian podcast the 2 Italian experts compared him to Gervinho.

I rate him higher than Gervinho. Consistently been Colombia's 2nd or 3rd best player over the last 5 years along with Falcao and James Rodriguez and one of the better wingers in Serie A since his move to Fiorentina. Definitely worth the £27m buyout in my opinion.

Liverpool FC boss Brendan Rodgers: 'I think it's absolutely outstanding that we're born on the same day, Jose. We just need to keep our focus and keep fighting until the end.'http://www.espnfc.com/manager/189/brendan-rogers

Chelsea Football Club Jose Mourinho: 'I care not about birthdays. I think only about the players and the title. I am ashamed to be born on this day.'http://www.espnfc.com/manager/1/jose-mourinho

Lol wow.

Haha come on mate, you're better than that. Check your sources - fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back