News Jarrad Schofield departs for West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

These ******* Hinkley and Koch campaigners have just cost us our next senior coach. Not happy with overseeing a shitful side, they are now ******* up our off-field too. Amazing.

Very disappointing to see Schofield go, he led his WA side to three premierships so he had something going for him.
I dont blame him for moving as he would never develop further under the stifling armpits of hinkley and koch.
This i think is going to be another big mistake from this club that dishes up mediocrity time and time again.
He should have been given the reins at hinkleys expense we have suffered to long from his ineptness

Why does the senior coach need support? Aren't the line coaches there to breakdown the senior coach's strategy (lol) to the respective players. Maybe get a senior coach that can actually ******* coach and develop the assistants instead of them having to hand-hold Old Man Stinkley. This ******* club. Campaigners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m legit confused how it’s a “senior role” when Knights is more credentialed at AFL level.

Anyway it’s done now.

Club chose to not come to the party even with Voss out of contract.

What does "head of strategy and stoppage" even mean and how is it more senior than what he is currently doing at Port...
I think it's code for "coach in waiting".

They're probably expecting to part ways with Simpson in the next 12 months.

I presume Schofield left Port because he wasn't offered that role here.

I think it's code for "coach in waiting".

They're probably expecting to part ways with Simpson in the next 12 months.

I presume Schofield left Port because he wasn't offered that role here.

This is what I'm expecting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back