Certified Legendary Thread Convicted Rapist: Jarryd Hayne - Fumbling and Quitting the Lifelong Dreams ™

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think we have enough wars...more wars goddammit!!

I'm confused as all *....is it just me or have all these rugby fans got 'tige' in their username ?Or is it the same guy?

Just confirmed....

Asif and I will be doing a special hayne related podcast this weekend. Called him and he said he's available. Exciting times for this board.

Don't forget to wear your tin foil hat while doing it.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but I found it pretty hilarious that he is the 17th favourite to win the offensive rookie of the year on Sportsbet. Wonder how many chumps have put money on that.

He would be lucky to get 17 snaps on offence all season.

Yeah, I dont think Australians are patriotic enough and TRULY respectful/humbled/etc about the sacrifices of their countrymen in wars. Yeah, you have monuments and Anzac Day, but Australians I find truly dont care enough, don't give constant homage like we do, etc.
This is a little disturbing.

Australia, sometimes you embarrass me.

A few weeks ago I'd never heard of Jarryd Hayne. Now this guy they call the "Hayne Plane" is turning up on all my screens and I resent it. Seriously, I'm supposed to care that an Australian footballer has gone to play football in the US? I'm supposed to be excited because he's had a couple of exhibition games for the San Francisco 49ers and he might - MIGHT- get picked for the team?

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-spor...en-started-20150903-gje7ts.html#ixzz3keYhAe7S
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/us-spor...-before-hes-even-started-20150903-gje7ts.html

Uh oh. H8ter Lady.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said that I wish him personally no ill will. He's done everything you could expect if he's serious about an NFL career.

his done more then exceeded expectations especially from most 'experts' on here who dismissed him on day 1 as having no chance of making a roster, at this moment he is a chance of making it but far from a certainty the aussie media are making it out to be.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't make it but I'm very excited at the prospect of following his process during the season.

Hopefully we see him do some good things. Has been said he will see more game time.
I read news.com alot and every second article is titled 'world reacts to hayne'
They make a story then flip the story upside down and put it back up as world reacts again.
Good luck to him, surely another solid game will see him in the squad. May have already done enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back