Universal Love Jasper "The Banana" Pittard Bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we make the Grand Final, he will either win the Norm Smith, or be subbed off at 20 minute mark of 1st qtr after conceding 5 goals to his direct opponent.

Glad to say that I was very pleased when he was recruited and never got off his bandwagon. He is a very good player already. As I have posted before, at times he is the playmaker from the back lines. Relies upon people up the ground making options for him. He looks terrible when that does not happen. Every now and then opposition teams try and take him out of the game. He does not look good when that happens, but that is when someone else must take over the playmaker role. He also will learn by his mistakes, and I prefer him (the coaches) to try different things during season - some will work, some won't. The other person (who I was a bit indifferent on recruiting) I liked from the first time I saw him play was O'Shea.

Last edited:
The other person (who I was a bit indifferent on recruiting) I liked from the first time I saw him play was O'Shea.

I must say (off-topic) but I certainly didn't see the same. I believe O'Shea might make it but the games he was gifted in his first season infuriated me. His second year in the SANFL was what I expected, and he really did seem to improve. After that point when he earned his spot in the side I jumped on the bandwagon and could finally see his potential, and now that he has really improved his disposal he could become an elite defender in the Mackie mould.

been on the 'sper-wagon for like evz. hashtagkingjasper hashtagJMP4LYF hashtagpitdawg hashtagjasperjizzhard

His dummy, then kick to himself from the behind was classic Jasper.

The main highlight for me though was, at 47-17 down late in the 2nd, he leaves his man to run and spoil Pavlich and follow up the ball.

Jasper <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His dummy, then kick to himself from the behind was classic Jasper.

The main highlight for me though was, at 47-17 down late in the 2nd, he leaves his man to run and spoil Pavlich and follow up the ball.

Jasper <3

Funny thing about that dinky kick to himself was, that he didn't need to do it. The umpire called play on at the kick-in.

The self-kick was just showing contempt for the downed foe.

If we make the Grand Final, he will either win the Norm Smith, or be subbed off at 20 minute mark of 1st qtr after conceding 5 goals to his direct opponent.
Tricky I know but ....

442ea1aacd063518efbf9676d68e080f07387f02

I don't know what any of you guys are talking about, we should delist him and play butcher or shaw, we're getting killed and probably won't make finals without another tall

Not on there yet - but he is winning me over. Play him on the wing next year and let him do a Stephen Hill - dont worry about him having to play as a defender.

Funny thing about that dinky kick to himself was, that he didn't need to do it. The umpire called play on at the kick-in.

The self-kick was just showing contempt for the downed foe.
Not correct! :)

In that situation (i.e. Jasper takes a while to kick out, umpire calls play on, Freo player runs at him), if Jasper wants to leave the square, he still has to kick it to himself.

Not correct! :)

In that situation (i.e. Jasper takes a while to kick out, umpire calls play on, Freo player runs at him), if Jasper wants to leave the square, he still has to kick it to himself.

or to handball from the square for that matter

Pittards best is really good and he is getting better, and he is becoming quite a cult figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back