Universal Love Jasper "The Banana" Pittard Bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to start a thread but thought I'd come here instead.

I'm absolutely sick to f****** death of our supporters sledging Jasper. Had a Muppet I went to school with on Saturday night post something on Facebook along the lines of "Shittard must be rubbing off on the other players, our kicking is terrible" I gave him a decent bake. Had a bloke behind me call him shittard most of last year (has now stopped)

I get some players can frustrate us but I draw the line at people calling our players names like "shittard" It makes my blood boil and it needs to stop!

End rant

Last edited:
Also should add I bloody love the kid! So improved and I'm genuinely comfortable whenever he has ball in hand these days

It's definitely an epidemic. I sat in a lot of sections of Adelaide Oval last year and it seems there's one loudmouth every few rows.

Poor ole Jasper will be like Peter Burgoyne - he will have at least one brain fade a game and it will be hard to forget them. Unfortunately compared to Peter he had too many early in his career and has been harshly branded. I thought he was our best on Saturday night. But at 3/4 time when up in the big screen came the disposal stats - Jasper 27 and Kennedy 25 I did say to my mate I'd take Kennedy's stats over Jasper's. I hope we play Oshea Impey and Broadie as the small backs for a few games in a row and let Jasper the freedom of playing a few games on the wing.

But at 3/4 time when up in the big screen came the disposal stats - Jasper 27 and Kennedy 25 I did say to my mate I'd take Kennedy's stats over Jasper's. I hope we play Oshea Impey and Broadie as the small backs for a few games in a row and let Jasper the freedom of playing a few games on the wing.

Yeah fair to say that given how much Kennedy hurt us on Saturday night.

I think Jasper would be great on a wing. He's turned into a quite capable defender IMO, but he could really hurt the opposition with the speed and depth he would provide entering F50

Poor ole Jasper will be like Peter Burgoyne - he will have at least one brain fade a game and it will be hard to forget them. Unfortunately compared to Peter he had too many early in his career and has been harshly branded. I thought he was our best on Saturday night. But at 3/4 time when up in the big screen came the disposal stats - Jasper 27 and Kennedy 25 I did say to my mate I'd take Kennedy's stats over Jasper's. I hope we play Oshea Impey and Broadie as the small backs for a few games in a row and let Jasper the freedom of playing a few games on the wing.

The young bloke thinks too much is all. I like the Jasper who plays on instinct

Sydney scored 8.4 of its 14.8 from turnovers. 1.2 was from the forward zone. 5.1 was from the midfield; 4.0 from the forward half and 1.1 in the defensive half. 2.1 from the defence. Turnovers that are in the defence do tend to be noticed more than turnovers in the midfield or forwards but are often less costly, particularly as defenders will tackle manically once they have turned the ball over to make sure as little comes of it as possible.

Yeah fair to say that given how much Kennedy hurt us on Saturday night.

I think Jasper would be great on a wing. He's turned into a quite capable defender IMO, but he could really hurt the opposition with the speed and depth he would provide entering F50
I think Jasper can be our Stephen Hill. Hill is my favourite non Port player because I reckon he plays thru the corridor more than any other player in the AFL. He also is the number 1 player in the AFL for kicking the ball inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can really judge a persons football knowledge based on their thoughts on Jasper Pittard.

I don't know what to think about my mate who constantly trashes Jasper, But is a huge Butcher fan and wants him in the AFL side ASAP.

Am I the only one who just sits there all game and constantly cheers whenever Pittard gets the ball? May be the reason why I got told to be quiet last game because I was cheering and carrying on for all 34 of his disposals ;) u2uabrs

Did I hear Jasper? My player sponsor? Where were you all last year and the year before. The Jasper door is no closed on all you bandwagon er Jasper lovers. He's mine muhahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back