Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see this place come round 1 if he isn't playing. Should be plenty of lols to be had

That didnt cross my mind.....because ive never heard of someone not wanting it

I have it and agree with you.
I only have it because of football even though I go to all the Collingwood games.
While I am wasting my time reading crap on this site, my 12 year old is watching Disney Channel.
I have all channels except movies and struggle to find something that interests me a lot of the time.

Apparently he's into Disney movies. I heard him singing 'Let it DeGoey...."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steele must be the biggest tight arse ever. When foxtel packages with sport on are going at $50 a month, surley ha can pay for his mums foxtel so she can see him play each week. Im sure she spent her fair share just driving him around to his footy when he was a junior

There are lots of reasons why people don't have Foxtel beyond the finacial considerations... like for me, my wife won't let me have it... well it's not a fight I want to have anyway as the payoff might be Byron Blues fest, or the couple of weeks in Tassie crayfishing, or the trips to the NT fishing...

Last edited:
Stop yelling! Some people come on here for serious footy talk and thats great. Some people come on here for a bit of a laugh and thats also great

Well, I thought it at least had to be on Topic and just not Random Crap

Dave, if you think something is off topic just report it and attention will be given to the mods. There is no need to yell or get angry.

Dave, if you think something is off topic just report it and attention will be given to the mods. There is no need to yell or get angry.

Okay - Be posting a few Reports then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft technically all these guys are not off topic, although they're close to the edge :)
but we're up to page 32 in welcoming young Jordan and now he is being honoured with his very own jokes.

Just enjoy the De Goey related humour.

Some are very clever and very funny

It's was a joke.

It's a joke that you obviously didn't understand ...

... but don't feel bad because I didn't understand it either!!! :)

It's was a joke.

It's a joke that you obviously didn't understand ...

... but don't feel bad because I didn't understand it either!!! :)
C'mon! In! In DeGoey! Favorite colour! It's a cracker! (My Dad joke instinct may be kicking in here...)

Come on Dave. A little light hearted levity isn't going to destroy the thread. It's still offseason. Let people be merry. Don't be a grinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats De Goey

Hope he's not the sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back