Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2 #9 or #14 for Jordy next year.

He has been in the bests in all reserves games so far.....against men!

At that age I think it is a fair effort.

The "throwing the ball on the boot" part I agree with.......but many times he is first to get it from the bounce so I guess he will learn to compose himself a bit better with time. Not sure if McCarthy is a good comparison. I did think McCarthy was a good-average player though.

This kid has got that intangible something about him. Just my opinion but he could be anything.
Has a fiercer attack on the ball, more dynamic game and more apparent will to win

I love this kid, guaranteed 200 game player, is tough, skillful and can really impact a game.

GO THE GOO.
I just had to quote this post from the first page of this thread (10th post actually) so we can know who was first on the DeGoey bandwagon.

Matty, I don't want to be any sort of jinx, but lets hope your original thoughts were spot on

He needs to play Sunday. If he isn't getting a game when we have been missing Sidey and Levi, then I struggle to see him getting many when they return.

We are playing the long game with Jordan, he has 10 years at the Pies to star, but as optimistic and excited supporters we want to see him as much as possible.

Definitely deserves a call up based purely on his performances of late, hope he is rewarded and can give us a glimpse of what we will be seeing for years to come.

He needs to play Sunday. If he isn't getting a game when we have been missing Sidey and Levi, then I struggle to see him getting many when they return.

We are playing the long game with Jordan, he has 10 years at the Pies to star, but as optimistic and excited supporters we want to see him as much as possible.

Definitely deserves a call up based purely on his performances of late, hope he is rewarded and can give us a glimpse of what we will be seeing for years to come.

Agree - 4 Weeks in the Bests does deserve a go at AFL Level and not as a Bloody Stupid Sub

14 maybe, but 2 and 9 will be worn their current owners.

Young also might be around 2 more seasons yet unless his hammy stays fooked all year then you would think the club will cut its loss'.

23 Keeffe
24 Thomas
27 Armstrong

Would love to see a player come out and request to wear something different like 0 or 88, something random as.

Young also might be around 2 more seasons yet unless his hammy stays fooked all year then you would think the club will cut its loss'.

23 Keeffe
24 Thomas
27 Armstrong

Would love to see a player come out and request to wear something different like 0 or 88, something random as.
Nah I'm not such a fan of that. I reckon Ben Brown looks like a doofus in no. 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here. Who needs a guy on track to kick 50+ for the season when you have Corey Gault and Jesse White.

The assumption being that I'm actually comfortable with them being the alternative...

Same here. Who needs a guy on track to kick 50+ for the season when you have Corey Gault and Jesse White.
Plus Ben Brown has actually shown he will be a decent player at AFL level and we can't have that.

Much rather hang our hats on potentials and beliefs that our kids will be better than everyone else's :thumbsu:

and Where are we going to find a Superstar KPF from?

In no hurrying to move Dwyer on as I think he is valuable depth and an effective pinch hitter but I think De Goey would look great in #2.

Carlolton

Will he play foil for Jones or Casboult? One of the truly important questions in life.

Or what about all three. Imagine that, a forward line of a player who can mark but not kick, a player who can run but not kick, and a player with a face shaped like a squid who can't run, kick or mark.

Meanwhile Jordan DeGoey and Paul Seedsman are named in for Dwyer and Armstrong.

So many immaculate conceptions will be had at once.:eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back