Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't trying to make a point. Was just interested. I agree we've done well blooding young players and have obviously picked well (in Hine we trust), probably why it's so exciting for us at the moment, we have a lot of young talent.

Agreed - my misunderstanding then.

Remember when people were upset we drafted him :oops:
Some might have been underwhelmed because we missed out on a Brayshaw, Pretracca or Mccartin, as they seemed to be far ahead of the rest if my memory serves me correct.

Some might have been underwhelmed because we missed out on a Brayshaw, Pretracca or Mccartin, as they seemed to be far ahead of the rest if my memory serves me correct.

Petracca and Brayshaw for sure. Don't think McCartin was hugely more dominant than Wright or Moore.

Imagine the meltdown on this board if we selected Petracca and he did his ACL... s**t would have seriously hit the fan.

Petracca and Brayshaw for sure. Don't think McCartin was hugely more dominant than Wright or Moore.

Imagine the meltdown on this board if we selected Petracca and he did his ACL... s**t would have seriously hit the fan.

People be calling him a Dud Pick:rolleyes:

Am i correct in saying that at draft time geelonhs stephen wells said they had de goey at number 1 on their draft board? Or was i fooled into believing everything i read on bigfooty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i correct in saying that at draft time geelonhs stephen wells said they had de goey at number 1 on their draft board? Or was i fooled into believing everything i read on bigfooty?

There was talk on Draft Day that Cats had De Goey as the Number 1 Prospect on there Board

As much as I love De Goey, every club in the AFL would of taken Brayshaw and Petracca before him. If they needed a forward then McCartin too.

De Goey has to stand up now with No Adams in the Side
No he doesn't Dave and this why so many turn on our future young stars when put in positions they shouldn't be in.

We should expect nothing more from DeGoey than we would every other week regardless of who is playing. He's still a first round draft pick in his first season and that's what we expect to see. Let's not expect Taylor Adams like numbers from him this week please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back