Josh Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what else is pathetic? Drafting Marley Williams. And standing by a player who hit someone because they tried to big note themselves. I could give you some stories that include unethical and unlawful acts from that man. Josh Simpson has done nothing of the sort or nothing of comparison.

I like Collingwood but come on, you should look at the way your club deals with known criminals...

First like

Sounds like he might have to go for you guys.

Having a Sook over getting Dropped is Pathetic

What is with the inappropriate capitalisation? Are you aware that you're doing it, and are doing it ironically?

Strange convention.

I know but I can handle it can he .
By the way I'm enjoying the new you most of the time but remember your manners , say please and thankyou after you chew out a poster

Trust me coulda, I have a very thick skin and can handle any form of criticism.

I really hope Simpson gets through this because I have a feeling he has something rather special.

I doubt at his age he realises it but there is an x factor, and I so want him to show us. As was previously posted the fact he was so pissed not to be playing shows there is a fire burning, ******* good I hope it burns hard and gives him a point to prove, instead of throwing the towel in.

The club will get around him, let's hope he responds in kind.

Card for this racist?
Racist stereotype remarks like this should have no place on here ,mods please remove:mad::thumbsdown:

There is a reason why I call the eagles, the white coast eagles.....

But back on the topic....

One part of me wants me to think... ive him the walters treatmen and tell him to het the gym for the next 3-4 months to get his act together.

I will be angry as hell if Freo delist this guy at the end of the season. No doubt he has the talent and skills. He needs to bulk up.

Last I checked, none of the Brisbane five who all claimed homesickness after last season and nominated other clubs for trades are Indigenous.

Was it as big a risk for Brisbane to draft and develop them?

Was it a big risk for us to recruit the non-Indigenous Colin Sylvia and sign him for the number of years and amount of money we did, only for him to show up out of shape at pre-season training, play one unimpressive pre-season game, then foolishly get reported and banned for two weeks in the WAFL at a time we most desperately need experienced midfielders and small forwards when Mick Barlow's hurt, Nat Fyfe was suspended, for a time David Mundy was in doubt and Michael Walters is on the shelf?
I didn't say non-Indigenous players aren't risky as well. It's just that based on his background and clearly his attitude, it was more risky, and it's easier to see something like this happen. Indigenous people as a race have a lot of members who can't make the transition in culture easily, going from the tribal rules etc. to Western society is hard, hell if I tried to do the opposite, going to live with Indigenous tribes, I'd struggle, it's just not my culture. That's also not to say that if he was non-Indigenous with the same attitude, it wouldn't have happened still, it's just that him being Indigenous, it's easier to slip into that attitude as they have a different culture and adjusting is harder.

Bushie,
Can you do me a favour and attribute the quote in your sig.? At the moment it looks a bit like you saying it.
Not too big an ask, I hope.

Oh, no problem at all.:thumbsu:

It is that fine young fellow jedi mind tricks very own words.

I didn't want to embarrass the lad too much by having his name attached to it.

He is rather precious and thin-skinned.

Fair enough.
I've met JMT twice this year, and he is a decent young man. In person, he has good knowledge of the game, in my opinion.
Clearly you and he would benefit from a beer or two together, and if he wrote that shite, he needs to stop drinking and posting.

Edit: I'll just add, we all make mistakes. Don't trawl too far through my posts.

Fair enough.
I've met JMT twice this year, and he is a decent young man. In person, he has good knowledge of the game, in my opinion.
Clearly you and he would benefit from a beer or two together, and if he wrote that shite, he needs to stop drinking and posting.

Edit: I'll just add, we all make mistakes. Don't trawl too far through my posts.

Mistakes are fine...but he did say it

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/changes-rnd-23-freo-vs-saints.1027647/page-12#post-29898993

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In August last year?
There's trolling, and there's stalking.

And his post just below is more temperant.

Surely there are worse on here? I can think of two right now.

Edit: there's one!

He needs to be punished and scolded but I hope they keep him playing for Peel. Stopping him from playing Footy will do more harm than good.

Trust me coulda, I have a very thick skin and can handle any form of criticism.

I really hope Simpson gets through this because I have a feeling he has something rather special.

I doubt at his age he realises it but there is an x factor, and I so want him to show us. As was previously posted the fact he was so pissed not to be playing shows there is a fire burning, ******* good I hope it burns hard and gives him a point to prove, instead of throwing the towel in.

The club will get around him, let's hope he responds in kind.

That's a better post and shows us that you understand where we stand on this when it comes to our players regardless of race ,colour or religion .

A lot of us have friends and family that are from many places around the world , at some time they have had to deal with racism in many forms so I don't
put up with it here or anywhere else .
Keep posting and putting your point of view ,just remember the rules and we will get along just fine .

I'm sure they'll sit down with him, work it thru with him.

If anyone can do it it will be RTB, dare say Walters will look after him and MJ will be there too. Theres no shortage of mentors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back