Josh Simpson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a better post and shows us that you understand where we stand on this when it comes to our players regardless of race ,colour or religion .

A lot of us have friends and family that are from many places around the world , at some time they have had to deal with racism in many forms so I don't
put up with it here or anywhere else .
Keep posting and putting your point of view ,just remember the rules and we will get along just fine .

Have you been promoted to mod recently? :D :p

Wonder what the club will do as far as punishment, probably send him back to Peel to train for awhile or something.

The punishment is very difficult to determine. I get the feeling (acknowledge I got nothing to back it up) that he needs to be playing for Peel at least at the moment otherwise other issues may arise. Not available for selection in the senior team for two weeks perhaps?

For the record, I was a tad surprised that he didn't make the final 22, seemed that they usually give a newbie 2 weeks before considering their position, but acknowledge Fyfe and Mayne had to come in for someone. Still it would have been nice and ballsy if he had got a game ahead of Suban, DeBoer and company and a great learning experience.

In August last year?
There's trolling, and there's stalking.

And his post just below is more temperant.

Surely there are worse on here? I can think of two right now.

Edit: there's one!

Yet, he and a couple of others feel the need to follow me around and crack the shits whenever I say something that they don't like. Moral arbitrators if you like

Like this peanut...

jedi mind tricks is easily one of the better posters here. The fact slicedndiced is sad enough to call him precious and thin-skinned says it all about that troll.

And then the mods step in to protect their buddies on here...

like this....

We done? Locking the thread if there is no more discussion about Simpson.

And then people crack the shits without understanding that it is me who is actually being stalked...

like this...

Surely it's an important topic, those acting like peanuts just need to quit it with the personal rubbish.

And then Lach will chip in with a 4 syllable marvel of wisdom about handbags or some s**t.

The fact is that very, very few people here understand where Josh came from or what he is going through....apparentley he just needs to "harden up", and that is patently wrong and ignorant,

And I'll be buggered if I am going to stop defending him from ingrained stupidity and willful bigotry.

Don't blow up now Bushie, you are amongst friends.

And again, this is a woman issue.

I know exactly what the issue is, but it's not fodder for this forum full of trolling dickheads like you.

Back to your board, as it seems that we will, yet again, see a WC troll being welcomed with open arms.

Don't blow up now Bushie, you are amongst friends.

And again, this is a woman issue.

You might be right and so may many of the other theories put forward. But don't you get that it is insensitive to make that claim with no real knowledge. I would lose my sh1t if people on here we're discussing my personal issues or relationships:mad:

How about some respect for the work I do for this club you flog.

Respect for what? Do you respect the thousands of dollars a year that I pay to the club??

Fuq your work for the club. You make banners, sit behind the goals and try your hardest to get your head on the television at every opportunity.

Do your job here, that is all that is required.

flog, huh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Respect for what? Do you respect the thousands of dollars a year that I pay to the club??

Fuq your work for the club. You make banners, sit behind the goals and try your hardest to get your head on the television at every opportunity.

Do your job here, that is all that is required.

flog, huh.

Far out dude that's pretty disrespectful. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to devote to club. We do what we can in our own little way.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Let's get this straight Seppo . You gave an openly racist west coast eagle poster in this thread a ONE DAY HOLIDAY, when everywhere else you would cop at least a week.

And now you are pandering to yet another WC troll and turning on me because I refuse to kiss your arse because you believe that your s**t doesn't stink.

yeah right.

Far out dude that's pretty disrespectful. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to devote to club. We do what we can in our own little way.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

yes dickhead, but I am not the one asking for respect.

I couldn't care less.

I just want WC trolls dealt with appropriately and in line with site guidelines.

Suggestions for bushies next user name?

some sort derivative of this

someone-is-wrong.jpg

That's a better post and shows us that you understand where we stand on this when it comes to our players regardless of race ,colour or religion .

A lot of us have friends and family that are from many places around the world , at some time they have had to deal with racism in many forms so I don't
put up with it here or anywhere else .
Keep posting and putting your point of view ,just remember the rules and we will get along just fine .

" shows us that we understand where we stand on this "

Are you ******* serious, you pretentious w***er. How dare you put the cultural bullshit line on me.

I am a pommy campaigner who has endured years of taunting, I refuse to use the term abuse because I have been the subject of abuse in it's raw form. Bg difference.

I don't give a * what you have to put up with, and as far as " Keep posting and putting your point of view, just remember the rules and we will get along just fine "

Oh lordy, so sooze like it's hard to believe otherwise.

ps: "]That's a better post and shows us that you understand where we stand on this when it comes to our players regardless of race ,colour or religion ."

Who in the *s name do you think you are ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back