July Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Bets for Belmont

R2:1U Rowie $13, scratched add 1U Son of something 3.2
R3:2U Red Ora $4.4
R4:2U New Time $11

It's a gap job in the classic if North Ridge runs the distance. Tanjier is a silly price in the last especially if it's a dry track.

Best Roughy: Western Blaze r8 $18
Add Dancing express $15 quinella horse for North ridge.

Last edited:

Oh well, my interest in greyhound racing was fun while it lasted...

Back to again only caring about the dogs that run in races 9 through 12 at Cannington, blind at 1am down at the local.

Oh well, my interest in greyhound racing was fun while it lasted...

Back to again only caring about the dogs that run in races 9 through 12 at Cannington, blind at 1am down at the local.

1,8 quinella in every race

#cannotlose

I heard Laing offering various excuses again after its last start fail.

Is it Australian racing greatest cat of the last.10 years?

Would have a fair way to go to match Royal Desecond I would have thought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie Laing.

I hope Wobbie has given his poor widdle super star his cough medicine this week. :$

He's had my money once in his career looking back over my bets for the one win (with the lovely Kayla Nisbet :hearts: aboard, bolt in job at Caulfield), 100% S/R :cool:, how I've been lucky enough to avoid the carnage ill never know, very grateful, someone up there is looking after me . :rainbow:

Yeah the gap between his best and worst is appalling, but I suspect he's been blown up on the the training track a few times.

If he runs to his best, he'll win this eased down. We're getting $3 or better to find out... you couldn't back him though, could you? :$:drunk:

Yeah the gap between his best and worst is appalling, but I suspect he's been blown up on the the training track a few times.

If he runs to his best, he'll win this eased down. We're getting $3 or better to find out... you couldn't back him though, could you? :$:drunk:

All yours.

Smokin Joey and Petrology are mine.

Last edited:
Someone told me Tom Dabernig was putting the slows on Petrology this week, didn't hear it.

Can see him getting miles back but running on nicely.

Someone told me Tom Dabernig was putting the slows on Petrology this week, didn't hear it.

Can see him getting miles back but running on nicely.

Hmmm - I was going to go PETROLOGY on the 'started $5 against the Australian horse of the year two starts back and most of these are donkey's theory'. I'm sure some bookie will have MBS on the places somewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back