Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1jYMTPR.png

Biting the lmach style a little with the presentation :cool:

I love the look of all white for a Carlton clash which looks far better than that stupid shield bottom on their current one which looks s**t and adds to potential clash. Barely visible hoops to break up the monotony.

1jYMTPR.png

Biting the lmach style a little with the presentation :cool:

I love the look of all white for a Carlton clash which looks far better than that stupid shield bottom on their current one which looks s**t and adds to potential clash. Barely visible hoops to break up the monotony.
hello Western Sydney Wanderers

It's probably not a good look to get confrontational about your right to use a swastika.

It's probably not a good look to get confrontational about your right to use a swastika.
Yep, deleted. Just leave it at that. If you're concerned about a message received and disregarded from Adidas yeeears ago, then use a different placeholder, please...

Exercise some judgement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Essendon's grey s**t a heritage jumper? They've never worn grey ever, so how does that work? Like I know what it is, but why is it listed as heritage? Why not one-off or clash?

grey is sort of a heritage colour (just generalizing)
Codes, if you have no idea, then just don't answer the question ay?
How is Essendon's grey s**t a heritage jumper? They've never worn grey ever, so how does that work? Like I know what it is, but why is it listed as heritage? Why not one-off or clash?
"What we think we've done is we've played to our past, our heritage and tradition but come up with something we think is quite innovative." - David Evans 2012 (CEO)
It's a clash jumper under the guise of 'heritage' as it honours past players.

grey is sort of a heritage colour (just generalizing)

Codes, if you have no idea, then just don't answer the question ay?

"What we think we've done is we've played to our past, our heritage and tradition but come up with something we think is quite innovative."
It's a clash jumper under the guise of 'heritage' as it honours past players.

So it's just a clash jumper that they're trying to pass off as heritage? Maybe it's because it used to look slightly grey on the old tv's???

that's a little harsh Dylan
C'mon Coyd, don't act offended when there's nothing to be offended about. He's not criticising you, he's criticising your post. There's a marked difference.

Besides, criticism in its nature isn't inherently negative or "harsh", particularly when it's not about you. It's simply feedback which you can, and should, acknowledge and use to become a better poster/person.

Going to post designs in random order (and will try to avoid posting obvious designs, i.e. Fremantle and Bulldogs should be status quo, so no point mocking it):

First up the two latest expansion teams:

GC Suns
Main kit. Worn at home and away when there's no clash. Reverted back to 2011-12 design but with yellow numbers and current socks.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gc_home.png

Clash kit. Worn away v Lions, Swans and Giants. Possibly Hawks as well if the club just wants an excuse to wear the clash jumper more for $$$ purposes.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gc_clash.png

GWS Giants
Main kit. Worn at all home games and away games where both jumper and shorts do not clash (e.g. Bulldogs).
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gws_home.png

Change kit. Worn away when the jumpers don't clash but the opponents wear black or navy shorts (e.g. Carlton, Port)
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gws_home_change.png

Clash kit with charcoal shorts. Worn away v GC, Sydney and Hawthorn
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gws_clash.png

Clash kit with white shorts. Possibly worn v Crows away.
graphic_kit_afl_2016_gws_clash_change.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back