Karl Langdon labels Daniel Kerr a "disgrace" and "not worth talking about"

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a guy that tried to burn a house down with people in it. Never mind all the other s**t he's done.

I don't think calling him a disgrace is even remotely controversial.

Probably one of the reasons why people think more highly of Cousins than Kerr, Cousins was and probably still is a party boy that is mostly just a danger to himself rather than anyone else.

Interesting that Kerr said he hasn't seen many of his old teammates for a while, doesn't sound like the most popular bloke amongst his ex-teammates.

He also told that story about how he rocked up to that bar in Las Vegas to meet up with all the other West Coast players only to find out they had all left town without him, wouldn't surprise me if they deliberately tried to ditch him.

I reckon Langdon is on the money here, if anyone believes what Kerr said in that lame interview conducted by Garry Lyon then i am convinced you all believe in fairies. Langdon is well aware of the "tainted brush" tag the Eagles have to bare thanks to Cousins and Kerr.

I'm torn between 'takes one to know one' and 'well duhhhh' for childish responses. I think both apply, though Boris isn't really a disgrace - just a muppet.

For the benefit of ManWithNoBrain Boris is Karl Langdon's nickname.

Karl Langdon played exactly 100 games for West Coast from 1988-1995. Was a mainstay until 1992 then only played a handful of games after that. Missed the 1991 GF through injury and was a part of the 1992 premiership side. Played CHF for us similarly to Ashley Hansen if you've heard of him. Not the most talented player in the world but played a role, and unlike Hansen was aggressive and a bit of an enforcer for us. As someone said he was a poor man's Dermie really and was reported a few times. Post footy he has been the on ground MC for West Coast home matches and hosts the sports segment and calls AFL matches on the radio over here. Between he and Brad Hardie the collective IQ on the Sports Today program just ticks over into triple figures. He's also a ginga, but had bleached white hair when he played.

Can I come to your 10th birthday ?

Seriously,you don't know who this is ?

main_1991_afl_footy_stars_west_coast_karl_langdon.jpg
yep thanks him with a head like a robbers dog that only his mother could like...:D

I'm not sure who Karl Langdon is so why are we meant to care what he thinks about anything?

It blows my mind that someone who's spent most of his life on a footy message board with nearly 50k posts doesn't know who Karl Langdon is. You only "care" what people say if their well known? I guess that explains why you don't know Langdon, you're just a typical sheepish 16yr old teeny-bopper fangirl.

There isn't a whole lot wrong with Karl Langdon, he is passionate about the game the he had the privilege to play for a few years and generally speaks more sense than some so-called footy scribes. One that springs to attention is Kim Hagdorn, the flogs flogger. Anyway, it's obvious that Kerr is a dimwit who still can't deal with his problem and never will. Actually, didn't Cousins push him down the stairs or something similar once upon a time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The complete antithesis of the excellent Open Mike with Mark Eustice. Kerr needs to admit his own wrongdoings , thats the first step. Here, it is like Kerr is reminiscing about the good ol days with a few mates. I'd love to see a proper journalistic interview with someone from the eagles around that time; providing they arent in denial about it all. Mind, the footy show isnt the place for insightful interviewing, nor would much of its audience be able to process such insightfulness.

Unfortunately my study of every West Coast player ever is lacking.

My impression was he was some media flog looking for attention. Was wrong.

Showing your age and nous there.

Iconic 90's player, and a very good player during WCE's premiership run in the early 90s. Apparently some other forgettable club won one in between their two that nobody cares about. But Langdon, what a player. One of the last wild men of football, too!

Couldn't stand Daniel Kerr when he played, and I like him even less now.

Not often I agree with anything that comes out of Karl Langdon's mouth, but I couldn't agree more with these sentiments.

There isn't a whole lot wrong with Karl Langdon, he is passionate about the game the he had the privilege to play for a few years and generally speaks more sense than some so-called footy scribes. One that springs to attention is Kim Hagdorn, the flogs flogger. Anyway, it's obvious that Kerr is a dimwit who still can't deal with his problem and never will. Actually, didn't Cousins push him down the stairs or something similar once upon a time?
Kerr was in a relationship with Cousins sister. Cousins apparently confronted Kerr over alleged mistreatment.

Kerr got fiery and Cousins knocked him down.

Someone then pushed Cousins in the back as he was stepping down the staircase

Remove this Banner Ad

Back