Karl Langdon labels Daniel Kerr a "disgrace" and "not worth talking about"

Remove this Banner Ad

Does Kerr have a hint of Asian in him?

Can I come to your 10th birthday ?

Seriously,you don't know who this is ?

main_1991_afl_footy_stars_west_coast_karl_langdon.jpg

Who cares about some guy that played in a state competition. Just ask any Port supporter, they'll tell you the AFL only started in 1997; nothing before that matters.

Karl Langdon is harmless. I enjoy his show, some things I disagree with, some I do agree with - big deal.

On Kerr, I couldn't care in the slightest. Wasn't interested in watching the interview but still caught the first few minutes as the wife was watching TFS.

Pretty easy really. Those WC premierships were over 20 years ago. I'd say most of Bigfooty wasn't alive when he was playing.

Fair point. Langon was a pretty good player back in the day so it's a bit disappointing that people don't know about the good players before they started watching footy.

Can I come to your 10th birthday ?

Seriously,you don't know who this is ?

main_1991_afl_footy_stars_west_coast_karl_langdon.jpg

We saw enough of him in '92 and '94, along with plenty of other Eagles like Evans, Sumich and even bloody Shane Bond! :p

Bear in mind it was many years ago, in the pomp of his playing career that Kerr was cited for falsely acquiring prescription drugs with a faked/altered script. Probably one of a few in that group of Eagles who pushed the boundaries of behaviours in the mid 2000's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1991_AFL_Stimorol_Scanlens_27_Karl_Langdon_West_Coast.jpg

For teh lulz

Looks like he's been smoking a bit of what Kerr's on.

Re Kerr: Scumbag of the highest order. Been saying it for years. Even his parents have nearly given up on him. Have some inside knowledge on this, but I cant say more.

Langdon probably knows as well first hand, and is on the money IMO.

Great player, s**t bloke. Hope he turns it around and doesnt go the Chick/ Cousins route.

for those who never saw Langdon play, think slightly less skillful left footed version of Chris Mayne with the attitude of Mitch Robinson.
quite effective for an undersized key forward without obvious talent (more than me by a mile, so not having a go)
good team player
radio host? bit of a plonker, but does actually call a game well in the Eddie McGuire mould (I would say Frank Sparrow who was my fave radio commentator as a youngen' but too many of us eastern staters wouldn't get that)
as for the kerr fella, surely his folks stuffed up in not naming him, Wayne :p

It blows my mind that someone who's spent most of his life on a footy message board with nearly 50k posts doesn't know who Karl Langdon is. You only "care" what people say if their well known? I guess that explains why you don't know Langdon, you're just a typical sheepish 16yr old teeny-bopper fangirl.

They say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back