Asia Kim Jong Un's North Korea

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think most people in NK know thier laws.
They broke the law they get goal.
Pffffft move on.
But you said they should leave if they don't like it.

Explain how people leave North Korea.

Again: bizarre line of argument in the face of minors being sent to a gulag for listening to K-Pop.
It's NK laws.
Sad but true.
I'm not arguing, just agreeing that although sad it's a country that imposes those laws and has every right to.
I would say breaking those laws is suicide.

In Australia most laws broken get you a slap on the wrist, in Queensland breaking laws as a teenager gets you the opportunity to steal cars every day until your 18. Reckon a lot of cultures would think we are crazy.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah, look, I think the way North Korea is portrayed in the west is a contradictory caricature, both the embodiment of evil and hilariously bumbling, and with zero reflection on how it got to be in the situation that it’s in and our role in it.

But obviously you can’t defend kids getting hard labour for watching certain shows, and I’ve no idea why someone’s bothering to here.

Yeah, look, I think the way North Korea is portrayed in the west is a contradictory caricature, both the embodiment of evil and hilariously bumbling, and with zero reflection on how it got to be in the situation that it’s in and our role in it.

But obviously you can’t defend kids getting hard labour for watching certain shows, and I’ve no idea why someone’s bothering to here.
I'd be eager to hear your explanation as to how this is the West's fault, or at least it's contribution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back