MRP / Trib. Lewis 2 weeks, Hodge 3 weeks - OPPOSITION POSTERS WILL BE CARDED

Remove this Banner Ad

Is BT and Richo at the hearing cos you know they were there that night commentating their input is vital.... Pieces of putrid poor excuse for human beings

This. I can cop Hodge getting rubbed out. I can cop the media bullshit and everything else. But I cannot cop "potential injury" ffs.

Just going out there is "potential injury"

Following on from the theme that Clarko could have killed someone by pushing him away.

I know I'm a Hawks fan, disappointed Hodge went for that many games, but really, the world is becoming so soft. Footy is turning into a game for sooks. You'd think for a player to get that many games, he should at least injure someone.

How can they just pull this potential to cause injury shite out of nowhere what about fyfes potential to cause injury or Buddy's or Hawkins smashing Stratton in the face ?

Or the fact I drove home tonight .... on the ROAD!! ..... OMG!!!! I could have knocked someone down and killed them!!!! They should take my licence away.

Remember the swans sent Malceski for scans and Buddy only got medium how can this be higher impact ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, sure, Ignore the media? You have to be joking!
What an interesting AFL360 tonight.! :D Can imagine what Footy Classified has to say..If I can be bothered watching it.. :rolleyes: We know why they didn't appear last night on it...Connolly didn't even know why it didn't appear..derrrr

Last edited:
So just to confirm every other incident assessed this year caused the maximum damage it could have?

Now if that isn't ridiculous enough they are saying the two players who could have caused more damage than they did should get punished...

No matter what we think they've already made up their mind I can call the AFL a$&eclowns all I like but it isn't gonna change things wish hodgey hadn't done it we need him now he'll be sitting in the commentary box Alastair lynch style ah well shed happens

Yeah, sure, Ignore the media? You have to be joking!
Should have gone with the * defence.

"You have insufficient evidence to prove that the guy who hit Swallow wasn't a hodge look-alike wearing hodge's jumper. Case dismissed."

6:28pm: Gleeson says the range of appropriate sanctions in his submission is 3-4 weeks. He says he should be given a discount for his guilty plea.
Gleeson not that bad

how does this tribunal work. who are the jury?

and that site bumps is so slow and behind..or maybe it is just me

6:28pm: Gleeson says the range of appropriate sanctions in his submission is 3-4 weeks. He says he should be given a discount for his guilty plea.
Gleeson not that bad
But Hodge's counsel arguing 2 weeks (plus 1 discount)

Can you imagine the hysteria if he got one week?!

how does this tribunal work. who are the jury?

and that site bumps is so slow and behind..or maybe it is just me
none of them are the chairman like the old reign and all have equal power.

Brad Sewell
Luke Ball
Nathan Burke
Michael Christian
Daniel Harford
Shane Wakelin

(also if i get carded for this then so be it, i deserve it)

But Hodge's counsel arguing 2 weeks (plus 1 discount)

Can you imagine the hysteria if he got one week?!

Norf fans would burn down AFL headquarters and then some but the again they'd be too soft to even try.... Sook sook....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back