List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d think that gets it done. Always considered him nothing more than a handy player but he’s definitely having a really strong year.

Really accurate year.

I can't see the value there, but good luck to him if he can get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s realistically what it takes to pry a free agent out of a club, especially a strong one like Sydney. I would be happy if we offered the same. It’s essential to us building a stronger team with the lack of draft capital that we have available to us.

We can choose between Perryman and Haywood and we are putting up dumb money I'd take Perryman.

I'm usually low key about any Essendon players but if they have spent their cap on Merrett, McGrath and Parish. I would be 100% into Sam Durham. In my opinion a better player than Nic Martin who they continually jack off over.

He's a gun. Would love to have him and/or Archie Perkins. But can't see Essendon letting him go. He's made their midfield mix much better. Maybe if we offered Wines in a trade but even then I doubt it.

He's a gun. Would love to have him and/or Archie Perkins. But can't see Essendon letting him go. He's made their midfield mix much better. Maybe if we offered Wines in a trade but even then I doubt it.
Essendon won’t let Perkins go, nor will Perkins leave Melbourne.

The Essendon talk of him as a future captain.

We would have had a close look at Hayward in his draft year, but went with Todd Marshall and Sam Powell-Pepper.

I wouldn't mind getting him as a classy finisher, kind of an Aldi Rozee.

But those are serious dollars and I wouldn't be surprised if he winds up at Carlton and their magical Tardis salary cap.

He sure was. I remember it being talked about.

I have no doubt that draft manipulation happens under the table a little more than we know.

Like salary cap rorting, umpire abuse, concussion protocol disregard, it's ok if a Victorian club does it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back